McClaren, what !!!

old tray boy

On 28/05/2021 at 21:10, jono said:

Up the A52 ... her family name is Longford. Check out the road sign ... Shirley Longford. Always makes me laugh, along with the one for Bradley ?

When passing that sign, I always comment to Muckerette that I went to school with a Shirley Longford!

*I didn’t really, but I think that just makes my comment even more hilarious, no?  ?

12 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Nope.

Much more likely that he takes over the squad come the new season when Wayne quits for lack of funds.

If we're only going to have 5 senior players in the squad I'd rather not waste Steve Mac as the manager (as much as I'd love to see him back in that role). If we don't improve the squad we may as well just get any old lunatic in on minimum wage and save ourselves some money before we enter League one.

8 minutes ago, GenBr said:

If we're only going to have 5 senior players in the squad I'd rather not waste Steve Mac as the manager (as much as I'd love to see him back in that role). If we don't improve the squad we may as well just get any old lunatic in on minimum wage and save ourselves some money before we enter League one.

A lunatic with delusions of being a football manager, and, crucially, a resemblence to a potato?

• 3 weeks later...