McClaren, what !!!

old tray boy

Astonished to see McClaren commenting on Uniteds defeat and giving his knowledgeable advice as to the urgent requirements Unitrd need to improve for next season .

I would have thought his mind would have been on the changes required for the Rams next season bearing in mind his part in this last tragic fiasco now playing out. Concentrate on the job ahead Steve and butt out of other clubs .

Is he actually still at Derby?

What role is he playing?

am I right that our directors are ...

Mel

Roy

Stephen

.... and that’s about it.

I suspect that we paid MacLaren a few old shillings and a couple of peanuts just to give high level advice. So sure, he can do what he likes. I’d love it if he spent loads more time on Derby but I suspect whatever he does for us is broadly on goodwill.

Please correct me if I’ve got something wrong.

15 minutes ago, old tray boy said:

Astonished to see McClaren commenting on Uniteds defeat and giving his knowledgeable advice as to the urgent requirements Unitrd need to improve for next season .

I would have thought his mind would have been on the changes required for the Rams next season bearing in mind his part in this last tragic fiasco now playing out. Concentrate on the job ahead Steve and butt out of other clubs .

Lol. Seriously? No, I mean seriously is that what you think about Mac answering a few questions on Man U?

20 minutes ago, old tray boy said:

I’m astonished that you’re astonished ?

32 minutes ago, old tray boy said:

I’m not exactly sure what he’s meant to say if a reporter asks about the Man United game. I doubt very much that he chose to call the interview.

Sorry buddy, but there are more important things to be astonished about. Next thing, you’ll be outraged that Rooney chose to fly to the match and had the audacity to be smiling for a selfie.

1 hour ago, old tray boy said:

Commenting on another club For 5 min doesn’t mean he can’t concentrate on his job at Derby.