The proud owner of....

REDCAR

Brilliant well done ??. I’d love our kit to be designed like this for next season (with Navy shorts of course !!!) 

That is a really nice top....be perfect to have next season...but we wont because our home kit has lacked any sort of imagination for 30 years..

On a side note, you can get tops like that made? makes me question all these shirts people post as maybe not the real deal...? or am i just being cynical..?

excellent shirt ! ?, myself and jason who i did the book with did two of the shirts with the sole intention of putting it in the shirt history book that we did, just on the off chance that the club dont do anything to recognise the fact, it was interesting going through some designs of the badge and styles of shirt and whether to add a sponsor, in the end we went with plain and simple.

jason had come across the heartbreaking story of the little Derby lad Benjamin and wanted to raise some funds so he put his shirt up for auction, lovely gesture from @REDCARto pay such a decent amount for it, in the knowledge that it was going to a good cause.

if anybody would like to contribute directly to Benjamin this is the link.

https://bidandgift.com/campaigns/benjaminsbattle/

benjamin.JPG

15 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

excellent shirt ! ?, myself and jason who i did the book with did two of the shirts with the sole intention of putting it in the shirt history book that we did, just on the off chance that the club dont do anything to recognise the fact, it was interesting going through some designs of the badge and styles of shirt and whether to add a sponsor, in the end we went with plain and simple.

jason had come across the heartbreaking story of the little Derby lad Benjamin and wanted to raise some funds so he put his shirt up for auction, lovely gesture from @REDCARto pay such a decent amount for it, in the knowledge that it was going to a good cause.

if anybody would like to contribute directly to Benjamin this is the link.

https://bidandgift.com/campaigns/benjaminsbattle/

benjamin.JPG

such a sad story and a brave little boy , puts all the hand wringing and arguing over Mel , Rooney and takeovers into perspective doesnt it

8 hours ago, REDCAR said:

So yesterday on Twitter I bidded on this (1 of 2) unofficial retro Derby shirts and buzzing to get it with the highest bid. All for an amazing fundraising cause raising money for a young lad in Derby with leukaemia.

IMG_3040.PNG

IMG_3065.jpg

IMG_3064.jpg

IMG_3063.jpg

Nice

Be very careful when washing it as the red  number could run and you’d end up with a contemporary pink top instead of the retro white

17 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

One of our resident shirt collectors may make you an offer for it. Calling @loweman2, @Quangy, @cstand. Apologies if I've missed any of our collectors out.

I can't believe you missed me out @Steve How Hard?. I currently have 101 Derby County shirts, and I sometimes sit in a Room (Room 101 perhaps), all alone thinking to myself, with them all surrounding me, that when I die, the misses has told me, she's going to shove them all in the bin!

Clearly I'm just an underdog in shirt collectors compared to @loweman2 @Quangyand @cstand but if any of the players, ex players, fans have any shirts that I don't have especially 1979-81 Le Coq Sportif Home shirt, that are looking for a new good home, I promise I will put the misses in the bin first!

I also have several DCFC flags, and enjoy sharing all our Derby County flags on here, but that's another story!

Up The Rams.