The proud owner of....

REDCAR

2 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I can't believe you missed me out @Steve How Hard?. I currently have 101 Derby County shirts, and I sometimes sit in a Room (Room 101 perhaps), all alone thinking to myself, with them all surrounding me, that when I die, the misses has told me, she's going to shove them all in the bin!

Clearly I'm just an underdog in shirt collectors compared to @loweman2 @Quangyand @cstand but if any of the players, ex players, fans have any shirts that I don't have especially 1979-81 Le Coq Sportif Home shirt, that are looking for a new good home, I promise I will put the misses in the bin first!

I also have several DCFC flags, and enjoy sharing all our Derby County flags on here, but that's another story!

Up The Rams.

Sincere apologies. I owe you a crate of pina colada beers. ??

On 22/05/2021 at 08:22, Inverurie Ram said:

I can't believe you missed me out @Steve How Hard?. I currently have 101 Derby County shirts, and I sometimes sit in a Room (Room 101 perhaps), all alone thinking to myself, with them all surrounding me, that when I die, the misses has told me, she's going to shove them all in the bin!

Clearly I'm just an underdog in shirt collectors compared to @loweman2 @Quangyand @cstand but if any of the players, ex players, fans have any shirts that I don't have especially 1979-81 Le Coq Sportif Home shirt, that are looking for a new good home, I promise I will put the misses in the bin first!

I also have several DCFC flags, and enjoy sharing all our Derby County flags on here, but that's another story!

Up The Rams.

Thinks it’s C-stand you need be quoting not got me only got a couple shirts.

3 hours ago, cstand said:

Thinks it’s C-stand you need be quoting not got me only got a couple shirts.

I'm blaming @Steve How Hard? for setting me up, good and proper, or he typed it first under the influence of beer that tastes like Pina Colada.........yeah beer that tastes like Pina Colada...............you know what........I'm going to have another!

Edited by Inverurie Ram