How you holding up ...

NottsRam77

2 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Indeed - the miscreant being the doer of nasty things rather than the nasty things. 

He's going to be an assistance dog for the physically disabled, so our job is to get him toilet trained and basic commands. He will leave us after 14 months for his advanced training. 

It's for a local charity. They cover all costs we just need to do the legwork (or in my case this morning the scoopwork) ?

Good work V d M - respect for what you’re doing. 

Any chance you could train him to scoop and bag the poo himself? Then he really would be an assistance dog. 

2 minutes ago, Half Fan Half Biscuit said:

Good work V d M - respect for what you’re doing. 

Any chance you could train him to scoop and bag the poo himself? Then he really would be an assistance dog. 

Hah! 

Seriously, one of the things that he will be trained to do is help load and unload a washing machine.

Seeing what he's managed to do to several of my socks already this training he gets must truly be a thing of wonder ?

Woke up at 5 and can think of nothing else. Not living in Derby all friends are non-rams and if I get another stupid message saying "big day today" or similar as if its a cheery little thing happening I will smash my phone. Really? just crawl back under the stone you came from all of you. Is the weather as bad in Derby as in Cambridge? At least can be nervous wreck at home as son's cricket cancelled. So holding up well - not

6 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Woke up at 5 and can think of nothing else. Not living in Derby all friends are non-rams and if I get another stupid message saying "big day today" or similar as if its a cheery little thing happening I will smash my phone. Really? just crawl back under the stone you came from all of you. Is the weather as bad in Derby as in Cambridge? At least can be nervous wreck at home as son's cricket cancelled. So holding up well - not

My phones been pinging from red dogs since about 7am

Tw&ts

8 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

2 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

My phones been pinging from red dogs since about 7am

Tw&ts

Yeah, I've had a Forest fan telling me there's a big game today..... affecting Cambridge United's chances of promotion.

10 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Yeah, I've had a Forest fan telling me there's a big game today..... affecting Cambridge United's chances of promotion.

Not relevant to anyone out of this area but they are doing their best to blow it also

The most depressing personal recollection this week has been that the last time we dropped into the third tier of English football I was studying for my A levels.

I seem to recall that I went to Uni before even the arrival of Mickey Lewis and the fledgling signs of rebirth. 

There is always a positive - the next two seasons I often missed European Cup or Cup Winners Cup midweek games 2 or 3 miles from my digs to spend a large percentage of my University grant (yes, grant) travelling to away games like Lincoln, Newport, Rotherham, et al, and had the time of my life as a Ram. 

My place of residence?  Derby Hall of course. (I could see Penny Lane from my window).

Today is without doubt the most important game for DCFC since the F A Cup quarter final replay V Plymouth in the spring of 1984.

My gut? Even if we do it, we will only be postponing the inevitable next season, a bit like the Great Escape of 82/3.

Prove me wrong, lads,.... please.