Worst fans in the world?

Gringo

Well I’ve always been a.fairly upbeat cheerleader type, give every manager a window or two and worst case scenario, I even remember the good times we had last time around in Division 3 as it was then.

So I was quite enjoying the trip, after all we’re always bigger than any individual, every reason to look forward positively right?

It’s only Sheffield Weds, forget 6 straight defeats, one win in however many, All the goal scoring stats etc we’re Derby, new owner incoming, what could possibly go wrong to concern many fans on Saturday?

9D70F282-6837-4A7F-BC0E-7584CA8ED2F4.gif

Edited by Zag zig

1 hour ago, Asheville Ram said:

Based on the idiotic ramblings on here over the past month or so, I have come to the firm conclusion that we have some of the worst “fans” in the footballing world.

At least 50% plus of the posters on this site it would seem are praying we get relegated so that they can scream “I told you so” in their insane vitriolic campaign against Wayne, Mel and the players 

The older and wiser posters on here have been in this situation before and can handle our current predicament, we need supporters who will support our club and not to behave like headless gutless chickens.

I firmly believe we will not go down but on the very  slim chance that we do, the world will not stop spinning and the club will go on and it will not go bust, we need a bit of Dunkirk spirit to be shown by our supporters, not the defeatist attitude I keep reading.

So you're basically whining about fans who whine?

Based on the idiotic ramblings on here over the past month or so, I have come to the firm conclusion that we have some of the worst “fans” in the footballing world.

At least 50% plus of the posters on this site it would seem are praying we get relegated so that they can scream “I told you so” in their insane vitriolic campaign against Wayne, Mel and the players 

The older and wiser posters on here have been in this situation before and can handle our current predicament, we need supporters who will support our club and not to behave like headless gutless chickens.

I firmly believe we will not go down but on the very  slim chance that we do, the world will not stop spinning and the club will go on and it will not go bust, we need a bit of Dunkirk spirit to be shown by our supporters, not the defeatist attitude I keep reading.

Which part of the Dunkirk spirit do you want to invoke?

The defence or evacuation?

Where you there?

I wasn’t so haven’t got a clue what the spirit was like, hopefully you have first hand experience to direct us?

It seems to me that due to social media modern fans behave more like pundits. Traditionally fans were basically supporters. Football was discussed in the pub and at home and although there were grumbles you never tore your own team to pieces. 

2 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

It seems to me that due to social media modern fans behave more like pundits. Traditionally fans were basically supporters. Football was discussed in the pub and at home and although there were grumbles you never tore your own team to pieces. 

Indeed.....I’ve seen a number of fans tearing our team to pieces, saying things like the managers hands are tied because the players are so useless.

It’s outrageous!

Yeah we're well worse than the fans of that team in salford that broke on to the pitch and got a game called off to protest an owner who has backed every manager and theyve won league titles and a champions league under all because they bought the club with debt

Well worse than them scousers that attack team buses

Well worse than the cockneys that wouldnt let a fan on a tram because of race

Well worse than them tree huggers down the road

How dare we be so fickle having a whinge. 

25 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Think you will find fans were critical of their teams over a pint too...

Amazing thought, I grant you.

The worst fans in the world are to be found contributing to a historically  unsuccessful, apart from a brief period, second division side's dedicated fan forum!