Worst fans in the world?

Gringo

Based on the idiotic ramblings on here over the past month or so, I have come to the firm conclusion that we have some of the worst “fans” in the footballing world.

At least 50% plus of the posters on this site it would seem are praying we get relegated so that they can scream “I told you so” in their insane vitriolic campaign against Wayne, Mel and the players 

The older and wiser posters on here have been in this situation before and can handle our current predicament, we need supporters who will support our club and not to behave like headless gutless chickens.

I firmly believe we will not go down but on the very  slim chance that we do, the world will not stop spinning and the club will go on and it will not go bust, we need a bit of Dunkirk spirit to be shown by our supporters, not the defeatist attitude I keep reading.

1 minute ago, Asheville Ram said:

Based on the idiotic ramblings on here over the past month or so, I have come to the firm conclusion that we have some of the worst “fans” in the footballing world.

At least 50% plus of the posters on this site it would seem are praying we get relegated so that they can scream “I told you so” in their insane vitriolic campaign against Wayne, Mel and the players 

The older and wiser posters on here have been in this situation before and can handle our current predicament, we need supporters who will support our club and not to behave like headless gutless chickens.

I firmly believe we will not go down but on the very  slim chance that we do, the world will not stop spinning and the club will go on and it will not go bust, we need a bit of Dunkirk spirit to be shown by our supporters, not the defeatist attitude I keep reading.

You imply that you are a more worthy fan than others who you don’t agree with, that they want the team to go down. How someone could totally miss the point so badly is on the one hand quite funny but on the other very sad.

8 minutes ago, Asheville Ram said:

Outstanding. You have managed to completely miss the point of the concern many people have about the outcome of this season.

When you say, 'we need supporters who will support our club', could you say how this is supposed to be accomplished in empty stadiums? Or indeed how expressing concern on an internet forum is not supporting the club?

I realise that you probably posted this due to a feeling of superiority. It may well end up having the opposite effect.

16 minutes ago, Asheville Ram said:

Utter crap 

18 minutes ago, Asheville Ram said:

...we need a bit of Dunkirk spirit to be shown by our players, not the defeatist attitude I keep seeing.

FTFY...well part of it.

24 minutes ago, Asheville Ram said:

5914901.gif

23 minutes ago, Asheville Ram said:

Do you honestly, truly believe that any true Derby fan would wish for the club to be relegated, just so they can tell faceless people on a forum "I told you so".

Theres nothing wrong with being wrong, you just have to suck it up buttercup. I know it's difficult when it turns out you backed the wrong horse after all this time but every day is a school day.

Gosh, you’re so right. Those posters really are tearing this fan base apart!

Unlike your post, which is far more positive and really does embody the spirit of Dunkirk; a conflict where soldiers famously stood side by side upon the beaches and...discussed how they must be the worst in the world?

Just what we all needed to hear! 

41 minutes ago, Asheville Ram said:

You do realise Dunkirk was a disastrous failure, don't you? 

2 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

You do realise Dunkirk was a disastrous failure, don't you? 

It rescued a disaster. Late away goal in the UEFA Cup after being 3 nil down. Gives you a chance in the home leg.