Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

41 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-60373502

"During the hearings last week, David Sherborne said that Mrs Rooney's lawyers wanted further information from the WhatsApp messages between Mrs Vardy and Ms Watt, but were told Ms Watt's phone had fallen into the sea after a boat she was on hit a wave, shortly after the last hearing.

"[It was] most unfortunate, because it was only a short time after the court ordered that the phone should be specifically searched," he said."

?

No one mention Capn' Bob Maxwell.

Instead quick, someone tell Colleen Ms. Watts coukd retrieve a backup of her WhatsApp messages from the cloud.

20 hours ago, IslandExile said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-60373502

"During the hearings last week, David Sherborne said that Mrs Rooney's lawyers wanted further information from the WhatsApp messages between Mrs Vardy and Ms Watt, but were told Ms Watt's phone had fallen into the sea after a boat she was on hit a wave, shortly after the last hearing.

"[It was] most unfortunate, because it was only a short time after the court ordered that the phone should be specifically searched," he said."

?

Got to say I almost spat my coffee out when I read this.  Hilarious.  Fallen? 

Just now, Jram said:

I’m watching We Are Derby on Rams TV and Rooney has said he’s been at Derby for “just over 3 years” several times. Am I going mad? Didn’t he join in Jan 2020 

It was announced he was signing post-match against Huddersfield, first game of the Cocu reign. Even so, it's not quite 3 years...

"Of course the dressing room is quiet, the lads are disappointed. So I went in and put some music on. I know that sounds strange but I don't like sitting in silence, I don't want the players sitting in silence.

I can walk out of the stadium as a proud manager of Derby County, and the players can do the same. What they are trying to achieve is rare, tough" Rooney added. 

"Unfortunately we have to be ready to deal with results like today, but results like today are only going to make us all stronger.

"We have had challenges all season. We will keep going, keep fighting, and if we pick up the points I believe we can do, I think we will be OK...I don't think we deserved to come off the pitch with no points."

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-luton-rooney-rams-6725428

Edited by RoyMac5