Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, TexasRam said:

Apparently he writes poems for Coleen and leaves them on the table for her to wake up to. His latest is:

Roses are red, but I couldn’t give a duck, we’re Derby county and we’re staying up !!!! X love you Coleen

You're my sweetest honey.  My one true love.
My brightest star, from high above.
But despite all that, I have to tell,
I'd much rather duck the EFL.

To you my dear, I pledge to thee
My heart, my love, from bended knee.
But I'm rather busy.  I've plenty on.
As I try to claw back the twenty one.

It's been a battle, but we remain as one.
Regrets behind us, now all gone.
Hearts once broken, but now on the mend,
And just like Derby, we'll fight to the end. 

5 hours ago, YouRams said:

Just watched the documentary, you can see why our players have the fight they do with Wayne leading them. Future England manager for sure! I hope whatever happens this season he's with us for the rebuild next, most important person to keep at the club!

I really hope he stays, I'd like to think he is up for the fight even in League 1. I mean when do you get a chance to rebuild a club practically from the ground up the size of Derby in your own vision.

2 minutes ago, Retro_RAM said:

I really hope he stays, I'd like to think he is up for the fight even in League 1. I mean when do you get a chance to rebuild a club practically from the ground up the size of Derby in your own vision.

Exactly its the perfect job for him and owner depending he'll be getting a decent wage for it, the only one i could see him leaving for is  a rebuild at United but i see them going for Poch so hopefully he stays.

21 hours ago, YouRams said:

Just watched the documentary, you can see why our players have the fight they do with Wayne leading them. Future England manager for sure! I hope whatever happens this season he's with us for the rebuild next, most important person to keep at the club!

He could be our very own S'Ralex!  ?

* Just managed to bag a(nother) 30 day freebie for Prime, so as soon as I've been forced to watch "The life and times of Fossils and Lesbians in Lyme Regis" (or whatever the bloody film is called!) I'll be straight into this docu, whilst I've got chance!  

On 08/02/2022 at 18:33, Tyler Durden said:

BBC News - Rebekah Vardy declared 'war' after Coleen Rooney tweet, court told
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-60302760

Rebekah Vardy said it was "war" after Coleen Rooney publicly accused her of leaking stories, a court has heard.

A trial is due to start in May, and the two-day hearing this week is to decide what evidence can be used when that comes around.

The "Wagatha Christie" row broke out in 2019 when Mrs Rooney said fake stories were leaked to the press after only being seen by Mrs Vardy's Instagram.

Mrs Vardy denies the accusations and is suing Mrs Rooney for libel.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/feb/14/wagatha-christie-case-coleen-rooney-rebekah-vardy-ex-agent

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-60373502

"During the hearings last week, David Sherborne said that Mrs Rooney's lawyers wanted further information from the WhatsApp messages between Mrs Vardy and Ms Watt, but were told Ms Watt's phone had fallen into the sea after a boat she was on hit a wave, shortly after the last hearing.

"[It was] most unfortunate, because it was only a short time after the court ordered that the phone should be specifically searched," he said."

?

No one mention Capn' Bob Maxwell.

Instead quick, someone tell Colleen Ms. Watts coukd retrieve a backup of her WhatsApp messages from the cloud.