Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, David said:

I remember when Lampard was being linked, the argument at the time was how many ex players go on to be decent managers, but he, Gerrard and Rooney have all gone on to do well since moving into management, despite being labelled as celebrities. 

When Rooney inevitably leaves for a bigger job, I will be banging the giving another player a chance to find his feet drum, some will flop you can guarantee it, you will never get a 100% hit rate.

I would take the risk on something new than grabbing the same old managers off the experienced dinosaur Hughton, Big Sam, Pardew merry go round.

Someone like Michael Carrick, although I will remain hopeful that the new owners will manage to tie Rooney down to another couple of years before looking ahead too far.

If i were u i would look closer to home step up mr curtis davies . 

5 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Only after they've won 2 on the bounce. They were on 23 from 25 games before those.

Let's not forget, 2 years ago Hull were sitting 9th in the table after 26 games... finished the season 24th

Sportsman bet they finish above us ?

1 hour ago, David said:

I remember when Lampard was being linked, the argument at the time was how many ex players go on to be decent managers, but he, Gerrard and Rooney have all gone on to do well since moving into management, despite being labelled as celebrities. 

When Rooney inevitably leaves for a bigger job, I will be banging the giving another player a chance to find his feet drum, some will flop you can guarantee it, you will never get a 100% hit rate.

I would take the risk on something new than grabbing the same old managers off the experienced dinosaur Hughton, Big Sam, Pardew merry go round.

Someone like Michael Carrick, although I will remain hopeful that the new owners will manage to tie Rooney down to another couple of years before looking ahead too far.

For me while Wayne has been incredible big shout also to Liam Rosenior. Love what the pair are doing for this club. When Rooney inevitably leaves eventually I sincerely hope that if Liam doesn’t go with him then he gets the chance. He wants to be a manager he’s got the football brain and this experience as assistant could make him, he also deserves it because his loyalty.

In football you get the full spectrum of society. From people in it just for the money, greedy agents, owners and players, corrupt officials from FIFA, EUFA right down to the EFL, then you get real football people.

You get the Charltons, Shanklies, Cloughs & Jim Smiths of this world. Ordinary people who happened to be born with a gift for football and a love for football. An understanding of what football means to fans.

Rooney will be remembered as a football man like those legends. He gets it. 

I would have driven Wayne to alderley edge after the way we finished last season and kicked him out of the car without stopping . I am ashamed to say I never saw his integrity and loyalty . I the last person to make me feel proud of our club was young Nigel ( Clough not Pearson)       I hope that when Wayne moves on we promote from within     

Curtis Davies

Liam rosenior

Darren wassall 

The future can be bright 

37 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

After this weekend we play twice before Peterborough and Reading play again, so potentially we could be out of the bottom three on the 8th of February, I did say potentially.

Pizza Yes GIF

Come on you rams!! I’d love it if we stayed up! I suggest a tour of England, players, staff and fans combined. We tour the country giving a the V’s to Wycombe and that chap I can’t be arsed to remember the name of, Pube head and them lot… finishing with the Bamford Parry at EFL headquarters. 

All the while chanting ‘DUCK THE EFL’ ‘GIBSON IS A BANKER’ and for that chap at Wycombe ‘WHO THE ducking HELL ARE YOU?’ 

a few beers on a Friday night isn’t a bad thing right? 

COYR ?❤️

4 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Can’t believe the Derby fans taking cheap shots at him and his marriage on Twitter. How desperate do you have to be for likes from other clubs fans? 

Is it Derby fans? I have seen such tweets but assumed it was trolls of various flavours.

21 hours ago, Gritstone Ram said:

I think that Wayne has, after playing most of his career at Man Utd, suddenly realised what a proper football club is and what proper football fans are. His lad sits in the crowd at away games. I think he can feel the love. 

Man United’s away fans are probably the best in the county.