Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

37 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

They’d be mad coming after Rooney at this stage of his managerial development, but then I thought the same thing about Lampard and Chelsea…

Really, Rooney has already shown he is far better than Lampard when it comes to managing and no i was not an admirer of Rooney when he took over. Lampard did have funds at his disposal and also get some good loan signings in, he wasn't as tied financially as Rooney is.

I very much doubt that if Rooney was to go to Everton now he would end up like Lampard did, that's just how i see it.

7 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I can’t see him being on Everton’s shortlist but I said the same about Lampard and Chelski. After a very poor start Wayne has done really well for us. If he is offered the opportunity I wouldn’t blame him if he goes. However, he could find himself in the same position as Frank if things don’t work out. He is producing something a bit special here and I hope he now sees it through.

Well said. I know your views about Rooney earlier this season and last season. I was aligned with you at the end of last season. Wonder if Jourdan has managed to get himself there yet?

Fair play

20 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

It means Wayne has as much chance as all the other candidates put together

No it doesn't.. 

It means the bookies have done what they always do...take no risks and make the obvious as short as possible..doesn't mean he is likely to take it .. if they thought that he would be 1/8

3 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

McClaren literally turned Newcastle down.

No he didnt !! It took him 2 weeks he spent the previous 2 weeks ummmminggg  and arrrringggg  . Which single handedly destroyed the squad moral . Just like if wayne goes now it will do . But something tells me wayne has a lot more moral fibre ( well where footies concerned lol ) . We shall see .