Wayne takes the players to Swansea today

Rammy03

The Gower Peninsula is a lovely part of the world. A great place to get away from it all. I’m sure the players are aware of the fans venting their frustration locally and I think this is a sensible move by Wayne to try and do something different to get their heads in the game.

Don’t forget if we can win this one and Rotherham lose then it’s over.

The social media shutdown this weekend will enable full focus on the task in hand.

I’m feeling more confident now than I have in some time.

COYR.

1 hour ago, Alty_Ram said:

Cue 6 players suspended for Saturday after a mass brawl.. ?

don't be ridiculous. 

you've seen our players play football,  I doubt they could muster up a brawl unless it was with the local cub scouts, and even then I think they would take a pasting.

Edited by MrPlinkett

2 hours ago, angieram said:

We had a great win at Swansea season before last. We stayed in same hotel as players and everyone seemed happy, a close-knit group.

I hope they can recapture some of that feeling going into Saturday's game.

Yes we stayed there,the Marriott right on the beach though it blew a Gale and rained for most of the time we were there, we then traveled to Bristol and stayed at the Marriott Royal where we met Mell Morris  and he bought my wife and I a drink, happy days. If we were allowed in I would be on my way tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Yes we stayed there,the Marriott right on the beach though it blew a Gale and rained for most of the time we were there, we then traveled to Bristol and stayed at the Marriott Royal where we met Mell Morris  and he bought my wife and I a drink, happy days. If we were allowed in I would be on my way tomorrow.

Did you have a chat with us in the bar? We met another couple who were doing exactly that. 

I spent my uni days in Swansea.

There's a lot to look be there, but as Dylan Thomas said, it's ugly lovely.

Gower is beautiful, and there are quite a few things to do in the area that could be good bonding. Abandoning them in the army's Brecon beacons training area and telling them the first 11 to make it back are in the team springs to mind.

Just keep them away from the mumbles. A mile long pub crawl is not what this team needs.

I’m surprised most of our players can spend a night away from home, id imagine most of them would end up crying from homesickness, biggest bunch of wet wipes I’ve ever seen. 

Not that it will make a blind bit of difference anyway, can’t wait to totally outplayed and outfought by Swansea’s B team. . . 

(yes I know this this overtly negative and is tongue in cheek , I’ve had a bad day and I’m sick of this group of players)