vs Swansea (A) - Matchday Thread

Inverurie Ram

6 minutes ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

How many of these players will be under contract next year? Good opportunity to change things up for league 1, we might actually do well with a few changes.

We haven’t got the physicality for League 1. Did you see the Peterborough lads, like a team of Ukrainian bouncers. Hoping we stay in the Championship.

3 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

We haven’t got the physicality for League 1. Did you see the Peterborough lads, like a team of Ukrainian bouncers. Hoping we stay in the Championship.

Posters that think we would find League 1 easy are probably the same ones who said Pearson would be great for us!

Edited by RoyMac5

1 minute ago, hintonsboots said:

That could be an issue, we generally have had a smaller team for a number of seasons although we have been mainly top half in spite of it 

10 minutes ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

We did well with Rooney for a bit. The players aren't good enough, e.g. marking for goals today. They have to do better. Rooney should go but so should half this team. Not good enough.

Fine by me ?

Just now, DCFClks said:

did you ignore the bit where I said even a 50% Marriott could be useful in our squad?

Did you think Marriott could be able to play 50% fit? He was ordinary when 100% fit. Give me some recent stats or examples of what he's done. On his one leg if you want, I don't care. 

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Did you think Marriott could be able to play 50% fit? He was ordinary when 100% fit. Give me some recent stats or examples of what he's done. On his one leg if you want, I don't care. 

He probably wouldn't do much. But he'd still be worth having on the bench, especially recently when at times we've almost had literally no strikers. He's still a decent finisher.

1 hour ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

We did well with Rooney for a bit. The players aren't good enough, e.g. marking for goals today. They have to do better. Rooney should go but so should half this team. Not good enough.

Only half ? ,

I didn't see today's match.

Is this quote reasonable?:

"We work hard to stop those goals, so it's disappointing. Every time we seem to switch off, we seem to concede.

"The players are fighting for each other. There is no lack of fight or character. The players will be ready for next week. We know what we have to do to stay in this league."

Or, is there some partial truth to it?

Was fight and character being shown, apart from switching off for the goals?

5 hours ago, Ken Tram said:

I didn't see today's match.

Is this quote reasonable?:

"We work hard to stop those goals, so it's disappointing. Every time we seem to switch off, we seem to concede.

"The players are fighting for each other. There is no lack of fight or character. The players will be ready for next week. We know what we have to do to stay in this league."

Or, is there some partial truth to it?

Was fight and character being shown, apart from switching off for the goals?

It’s deluded rubbish 

7 hours ago, DanS1992 said:

I hate Rooney.

I know how you feel been a Derby fan since 1971 seen great times and bad times but after what has happened this season I'm at the point when I'm expecting us to lose and getting that feeling that I'm not really bothered any more and that concerns me because I've loved this club, but from Morris to Rooney to the players it is rotten to the core.