If you could summon up a past Rams player at peak form to help us out right now -  who would you pick?

WhiteHorseRam

For various reasons I found myself at the City Ground for Forest v Ipswich a few years ago when they needed to win to stay up.

Jamie Ward put in a genuine 10/10 performance, annoyingly. This question made me wonder if he ever didn’t play well in a big game for us - regularly scored v Forest, think he laid on assists in both legs of the Brighton play off semi, certainly in the second leg and was decent in the final. So I’d say him, think he’d be perfect for this situation when he was at his peak for us. We’ve had better players in my time supporting but not many with the same combination of talent and aggression.

On 25/04/2021 at 13:55, CornwallRam said:

Reading this thread, every single name mentioned would improve us significantly. There are probably hundreds of past players that could improve this side. Even the 'football geniuses' Darryl Powell and Jake Buxton would be superstars in this side.

I reckon a far more interesting question is, which 1st team regulars from the past wouldn't improve this team? 

Maybe Mick Coop? Any others?

Leon Best