If you could summon up a past Rams player at peak form to help us out right now -  who would you pick?

WhiteHorseRam

1 minute ago, ram1964 said:

Dean saunders, need a clear goal scorer ,he played in some poor Derby teams and Still managed to bang in a few

I know he played in the team that got relegated, but it was hardly a "poor" team. There were some past their best (Shilton), but there were also some very good players. Mark Wright went with Saunders to Liverpool. Micky Forsyth, George Williams, Mel Sage, Paul Williams for example were all there. McMinn also, although he was recovering from injury.

7 minutes ago, Eargasm said:

Derek Hales ! ( only kidding)... It would have to be Kevin Hector for me !

It’s a funny thing .. as a youth from Manchester I wasn’t a Derby Fan but I remember vividly crackly radio commentary of European matches .. hearing “ And it’s O’Hare .. and again .. and O’Hare, to Hector .. Goal !!!!!!” Fizz crackle medium waveband. 

9 minutes ago, jono said:

t’s a funny thing .. as a youth from Manchester I wasn’t a Derby Fan but I remember vividly crackly radio commentary of European matches .. hearing “ And it’s O’Hare .. and again .. and O’Hare, to Hector .. Goal !!!!!!” Fizz crackle medium waveband. 

John O'Hare... Takes me back..  I could cry when I see just how far we have fallen from those wonderful days !