If you could summon up a past Rams player at peak form to help us out right now -  who would you pick?

WhiteHorseRam

58 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I am surprised there are so many relatively recent player suggestions rather than players from the Championship era...younger posters maybe...

I’m 45 but suggested Bielik or Thorne! We need someone to dominate midfield and run games and those two could protect the back 4 and bring the ball out. 

Some other good shouts on Van der Laan and Seth. Mark Wright might get in this team as well!

2 minutes ago, Kinder said:

I’m 45 but suggested Bielik or Thorne! We need someone to dominate midfield and run games and those two could protect the back 4 and bring the ball out. 

Some other good shouts on Van der Laan and Seth. Mark Wright might get in this team as well!

We're such a poor squad currently can you imagine what 'even' Eustace could achieve!?

It's almost impossible to choose as we have no recognised formation for them to slot in to!

My first thought was Tom Ince. Not the Tom Ince of today, but the Tom Ince that joined from Hull and moreorless carried us through games at times under different managers. But I've not faith in Rooney to be able to put him in the right system and get the best out of him.

For that reason I'd have to just say Stimac or Shaun Barker or something like that. Just a really really solid centre-half. God knows we need one of those. 

10 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

For that reason I'd have to just say Stimac or Shaun Barker or something like that. Just a really really solid centre-half. God knows we need one of those. 

We have two - Clarke and Edmundson, or did you mean ones under contract to us? ?

1 minute ago, Coneheadjohn said:

Useless? He would be exactly what we need.

There's too many other positions in the team we can say that about. Whilst you can have whatever opinion on Rooney you want, if you think any other manager even Mac could get this lot to play well all the time then delusional will be your middle name! ? (ps not you but one! ;))