Relegation watch

Spanish

2 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

I expected that result if I'm honest. At least Wednesday didn't win. All we have to is get a point and they're down. Three points and we're basically safe

Mathematically, we need six points to stay up.

30 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Tony Mowbray has made one change to his side for this afternoon's encounter with Rotherham United at the New York Stadium.

Bradley Johnson returns to the side in place of Corry Evans and makes his 50th league start for the club.

Brad will at least give his all, regardless of us. What I’d give to have him in our side today.

18 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

You can’t tell me that Sheffield wednsday we’re trying to win that ! 

Agreed genuinely think they’re hoping both us and Rotherham poo it and they can do us next week. To be fair I think they might be right.

Just now, jimtastic56 said:

Wazza just said “ He has seen a change in the mentality this week , the players look determined”. Why the hell has it took this long?

Hasn’t he said this sort of thing a few times now?

I hope he’s finally right 

7 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Wazza just said “ He has seen a change in the mentality this week , the players look determined”. Why the hell has it took this long?

Yawn, let’s see it on the pitch. Apparently they’ve been bonding with walks on the beach. Serious I’ve not made that up. It’s like play school.