Relegation watch

Spanish

Just now, Chester40 said:

Wed probably happy-ish with a point. They will think there is a good chance we get nothing from Swansea, which then leaves it in their hands. 

just as much in our hands, and a bit more

Just now, Derbyram1983 said:

Forest have played well and been unlucky. Been professional and now it’s up to us. If we win today I think we’ll stay up. We’ve got a good chance as I think Swansea might have their mind on the play offs 

agree with all that but you have forgotten that we are poo

Just now, Chester40 said:

Yep obviously...but a defeat and they were down. 

Not a disaster yet. 

Can see us playing even more negatively now. 0-0 would be a decent result now. 

a draw relegates them

1 minute ago, Derbyram1983 said:

Forest have played well and been unlucky. Been professional and now it’s up to us. If we win today I think we’ll stay up. We’ve got a good chance as I think Swansea might have their mind on the play offs 

Quite literally the worlds biggest if 

Whether that’s a good result for us or not will obviously depend on what happens over the next 2 and a bit hours.

If we lose, it makes zero difference if they won or drew today, they still have to beat us. They’ve saved themselves for another 2 hours at the very least.

We can get a point against Swansea, however if Rotherham win today we’re still on the back foot.

If we don’t lose and Rotherham do, then we can mark today as a very good one results wise. I’m pooping it.

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

Whether that’s a good result for us or not will obviously depend on what happens over the next 2 and a bit hours.

If we lose, it makes zero difference if they won or drew today, they still have to beat us. They’ve saved themselves for another 2 hours at the very least.

We can get a point against Swansea, however if Rotherham win today we’re still on the back foot.

If we don’t lose and Rotherham do, then we can mark today as a very good one results wise. I’m pooping it

As it stands. We still need six points to stay up.