Relegation watch

Spanish

5 minutes ago, alexxxxx said:

We are going down 

No we’re not. We always need this. We’d lose today. We knew we would. We knew we’d end up having to get a result on the last day, it’s inevitable. Rotherham’s result doesn’t really matter, Wednesdays result means we had to get something against them anyway. If we assume we’re going to get a draw against Wednesday (which is the minimum we need) then it means Rotherham still need 4points from 2 games. Are they really going to go unbeaten 3 games in a row? Doubt it. 

if we lose to Wednesday then whatever Rotherham do is irrelevant. 

6 minutes ago, Rampage said:

If we beat Wendies then Rovrum need six points from two games and we are down. If we lose to Wendies then we are down. if we draw with Wendies then Rovrum need four points from two games and we are down. If Rovrum lose on Tuesday then a draw against Wendies will keep us up. 

I can see them drawing on Tuesday now, and it comes down to the last 10 minutes on Sunday. Their drawing, we’re drawing. One team is safe, two teams are down, but one goal from either of those two changes everything. One team will be hanging on for dear life, the other two will be fighting with all they’ve got. 

Its all so terribly exciting. Don’t know about forest fixing it, maybe sky did, there last day of the season could’ve been a real damp squib, now it’s going to be brilliant for the neutral. Absolutely horrible for all the fans involved though. 

I think Wednesday have more about them. If they hadn’t have had six points deducted they’d already be safe. I think knowing that will give them a sense of injustice and likely edge the game. 

I hope I’m wrong