Relegation watch

Spanish

Just need to beat swansea and that'll see us safe i reckon. I still think Rotherham can pick up 6 points from the next 3 games; luton, blackburn and cardiff are much easier than the past couple they've had and if they hadn't had a man sent off against boro they'd have probably got something from that game. If we draw or lose against swansea it'll be all up in the air again. 

27 minutes ago, jcidaho said:

I've a totally unfounded hunch that Rooney just didn't like him and persuaded Cocu to let him go.

But Frank also seemed to have his issues with Jack.He scored two goals v Leeds in the semi's then left him out of the Play off final.

I watched the game. Fair play to Rotherham. Lots of heart, passion and commitment. Their fans can be proud of them, it’s their lack of quality letting them down. 

But Brentford could have won that by 3 or 4 tonight. They missed some great chances. Rotherham had 1 good chance in the first half and i thought they had a great chance at the end but just seen it again, half chance at best. They huffed and puffed but didn’t really look like scoring despite their intent.

We have yet another chance to bury it this weekend against a potentially weakened Swansea. I think we need to as I fear we’ll not have the nerve to deal with needing to win on the last day.

If we win on Saturday - we WILL stay up. it’s in our hands again!!

COYR!!

13 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

Bobby Duncan (discovered living rough at the back of the lads bogs), to start and bags a "Roy of the Rovers" hat-trick v Swans.

That’s the spirit ! Top post. My kind of fan. All the balls are in play. ??

Just now, Curtains said:

Incorrect.

Why is that incorrect?

They're on 39 points. We're on 43. If they fail to beat us, we finish on either 44 or 46 points (providing we lose against Swansea).

They beat Forest and they're on 42. Lose against us, they're on 42. Draw with us and they're on 43. That's less than both 44 and 46.

Just now, Kernow said:

Why is that incorrect?

They're on 39 points. We're on 43. If they fail to beat us, we finish on either 44 or 46 points (providing we lose against Swansea).

They beat Forest and they're on 42. Lose against us, they're on 42. Draw with us and they're on 43. That's less than both 44 and 46.

No you are right I apologize