Relegation watch

Spanish

22 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Rotherham have been in every game recently. Probably 70-30 or 60-40 games that they have been unlucky in, without being robbed. 

Whereas we have been downright terrible in quite a few games and deserved nothing. 

We are taking every bit of luck we can get and just throwing it away, week after week. 

One decent performance in our last 2 games and we will be safe. If that is classed as success and Wayne gets another go next season after a close season of buying players, that will be the sting in the tail. 

Disagree on this. You say Rotherham have been in every game recently, but so have we other than Preston. We were unlucky vs Norwich, lost by 1 goal and deserved a point. Blackburn, we took the lead, lost by 1 goal and were unlucky not to get a last second pen. Birmingham, again went 1 up, despite not playing well Birmingham didnt exactly batter us but 2 defensive lapses and we lose by 1 goal again. Even vs Reading we played pretty well just poor defending again.

Preston game has knocked the fans and players confidence a lot, before then we were at least putting in decent performances and playing some good stuff at times

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Glad you enjoyed following the comments on here. As the pundits say, fine margins tonight, thankfully it went the right way for us...

I really don't get the urge to talk Rotherham up.

Yes, we're bloody awful. So are they.

Yes, they run around and show more fight than us. We've got the points.

And unfortunately for them, they've already played us twice so they're poo out of luck.

Just now, Robert Earnshaws Workrate said:

I really don't get the urge to talk Rotherham up.

Yes, we're bloody awful. So are they.

Yes, they run around and show more fight than us. We've got the points.

And unfortunately for them, they've already played us twice so they're poo out of luck.

They try, they just don't have the players. We have the players, we're just horrendously set up and are completely incohesive. I understand why people would feel sympathy for Rotherham. 

2 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Disagree on this. You say Rotherham have been in every game recently, but so have we other than Preston. We were unlucky vs Norwich, lost by 1 goal and deserved a point. Blackburn, we took the lead, lost by 1 goal and were unlucky not to get a last second pen. Birmingham, again went 1 up, despite not playing well Birmingham didnt exactly batter us but 2 defensive lapses and we lose by 1 goal again. Even vs Reading we played pretty well just poor defending again.

Preston game has knocked the fans and players confidence a lot, before then we were at least putting in decent performances and playing some good stuff at times

Totally agree with this..

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

We must have had a helluva lot of tough fixtures over the last 10 or so games then that's all I can say

I didn’t say we hadn’t thrown away good chances in the past just that the next game isn’t an easy one which you seemed to be implying.

So it is now back in our hands. I know a lot of fans expect/think Rotherham will close the gap but they are on as bad a losing run as us. Also taking out their wins against us they have picked up 33 points in 41 games, why do we think they will drastically improve that record in their final 3? They cant not win a game now so the pressure is really on them.

Onto Sheff W, hopefully Forest do us a favour and beat them or at least hold them to a draw. I fancy us to get something at Swansea, if thats a draw & Sheff W is a draw thats them gone too.

We could be mathmatically safe Sat night, maybe even next Tues. It is on us now!