Relegation watch

Spanish

11 minutes ago, jcidaho said:

Just gonna say, don't care what anyone says.. I rate Marriott. Just madness to send him away, after scoring our only open goal for quite a stretch in the early season, when we had no strikers as back up. Even if you thought he was tosh, surely its better to kept him around in case he reached some of his past form. 

On that one decision of sheer stupidity, going from one striker to 0 fit strikers.. we arguably deserve to go down.

Agree 100! I remember Old Trafford and Elland Road...he showed his natural ability as a great striker.You don't get to perform like he did at those stadiums without pure instinctive ability.What went wrong behind the scenes I've no idea but I want him back in the summer.

2 minutes ago, jcidaho said:

I've a totally unfounded hunch that Rooney just didn't like him and persuaded Cocu to let him go.

Lol. He came back to get fit and was let go back on loan by Rooney. He's played loads for the Wendies and scored double figures for them. Edit: bits of this ain't true.

Edited by RoyMac5

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Lol. He came back to get fit and was let go back on loan by Rooney. He's played loads for the Wendies and scored double figures for them. Edit: bits of this ain't true.

He needs consistency, changing club isn't going to help.