Relegation watch

Spanish

37 minutes ago, Robert Earnshaws Workrate said:

How's this all singing, all dancing, all battling and free scoring Rotherham side playing out? Cos I ain't seeing anything other than a team slipping under. We are staying up.

Has anyone been saying that at all?? Or are they saying Rotherham look capable of grinding out a few results and we don't.

They were unlucky really. A draw would have been the fair result. Deflected goal in the last minute, so finally a bit of luck for us. We need to take advantage on Tue because if we don't it could look much worse again before you know it. 

1 hour ago, Rammy03 said:

Watching Rotherham yes they have plenty of fight but surely we have the quality to stay up at their expense. We do have better players. There's no excuse really to not pick up the results required.

This can’t be right.

Yesterday I had loads of people questioning me when I said this!

Our players are poo....end of story!

19 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

What a result that was. Hopefully Wednesday will be down by the last match of the season and with big Daz in charge I’d be hoping for a nice 3 points. Which means we need to put in 1 performance out of Preston, Brum and Swansea.

I’m sure Daz would but COVID has a pretty good hold of him, poor sod. Pneumonia and blood clots on his lungs.

Get well soon Big Fella.

38 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

No one is getting ahead of themselves and no one is complacent but this result is seismic. You’re saying minimum 4 points to put things beyond doubt, I think you’re right with this but before the game it was probably 6 or 7 points to make sure. 

We have an opportunity to bury Rotherham now in the next 2 games and make the end of the season more comfortable. But we need to get this done, scraping draws here or there is dangerous and could lead to us going down (and deservedly so).

We will get it done this week but then I’m an optimist.

I don’t think it’s seismic as such. We are still the team with the target on our backs and we are still the team with plenty of work to do.

The way results have gone since Thursday it has only really benefited and strengthened Coventry, Huddersfield and Birmingham’s causes, because now we are the only team in touching distance of the bottom three.

Not much has changed for us. We still need to produce two big results of our own. 

The rate at which we are losing games suggests that Rotherham and Wednesday still have a chance.

2 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

I don’t think it’s seismic as such. We are still the team with the target on our backs and we are still the team with plenty of work to do.

The way results have gone since Thursday it has only really benefited and strengthened Coventry, Huddersfield and Birmingham’s causes, because now we are the only team in touching distance of the bottom three.

Not much has changed for us. We still need to produce two big results of our own. 

The rate at which we are losing games suggests that Rotherham and Wednesday still have a chance.

Wednesday?! Really?! Their goose is cooked. No way will they come back now. If they win the next 3 they’ll have 45 points going into the match with Derby. They are not going to win 3 in a row

15 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

Lee Bowyer , i wont call you rat face Leeds scum again i promise ,              at least till Saturday anyway   COYR

He actually looks reasonably dignified as a older man. Probably cos he looked like a 12 year old scally when he was 30, so looks like a nice 30 year old chap now he's greyer and old.

1 minute ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Wednesday?! Really?! Their goose is cooked. No way will they come back now. If they win the next 3 they’ll have 45 points going into the match with Derby. They are not going to win 3 in a row

Stranger things have happened. Do we really want to be leaving such things to chance?

While there is a mathematical possibility, we have to get results to make absolutely sure nothing like that can hamper us, especially as we play them on the final day.

10 minutes ago, Olton Ram said:

I fully endorse this sentiment.

My wife's family are from Yorkshire 

200w.gif

C'mon mate, you're amongst friends here, you can say it, you'll feel better I promise.

Your wife is from Yorkshire, isn't she?