International Rams

Addingham Ram

I really don't understand why Jason Knight gets criticised so much by some Rams fans. He's still a youngster, but he is surely destined for a very decent career both at club level and at international level. His brief appearance surely showcases so much about what he is capable of, an incredible engine and work ethic, tenacious, and no little skill. 

What a great ball from Hendrick as well, another ex Ram who also had his fair share of critics. If Knight goes on to have the career that Hendrick has, I'm sure he will be well happy.

Well played Jason.

5 hours ago, Addingham Ram said:

I really don't understand why Jason Knight gets criticised so much by some Rams fans. He's still a youngster, but he is surely destined for a very decent career both at club level and at international level. His brief appearance surely showcases so much about what he is capable of, an incredible engine and work ethic, tenacious, and no little skill. 

What a great ball from Hendrick as well, another ex Ram who also had his fair share of critics. If Knight goes on to have the career that Hendrick has, I'm sure he will be well happy.

Well played Jason.

Not sure Knight gets much criticism, at least not on here. I'd say he was the most supported of our younger players and a lot of that is due to his tremendous workrate. 

5 minutes ago, angieram said:

Not sure Knight gets much criticism, at least not on here. I'd say he was the most supported of our younger players and a lot of that is due to his tremendous workrate. 

just beat me to it @angieram he either gets praise or after a bad game, it's noted that he is being played out of position. 

As an asisde i'd love to see Bird, Sibley and Knight play in a midfield 3 for the first team 

• 4 months later...
On 15/11/2021 at 11:09, Addingham Ram said:

Well played Jason.

He's the best young player we have,  For some reason we keep sticking him out wide.  This is the player Cocu- the fella would captained Barcelona and got over 100 caps for The Netherlands in the same position - rated the best midfielder he'd seen in that position for his age after Norwich away.  We have an obsession with playing midfielders and strikers out wide to replace the actual ones we buy who are terminally cack.  

Thursday 24th March, 7:45pm
BIELIK - Scotland vs Poland

Thursday 24th March, 11:05pm
RAVEL - Jamaica vs El Salvador

Friday 25th March, 12pm
ROBINSON - Northern Ireland U19 vs. Belgium U19s

Friday 25th March, 7pm
PLANGE - Poland U20 vs. England U20

Friday 25th March, 7:45pm
BUCHANAN - England U21 vs. Andorra U21

Saturday 26th March, 5pm
KNIGHT - Ireland vs Belgium

Sunday 27th March, 9:05pm
RAVEL - Canada vs Jamaica

Monday 28th March, 12pm
ROBINSON - Northern Ireland U19 vs. Czech Republic U19s

Tuesday 29th March, 5pm
CASHIN & FESTY - Sweden U21 vs. Republic of Ireland U21

Tuesday 29th March, 7:30pm
PLANGE - England U20 vs. Germany U20

Tuesday 29th March, 7:45pm
KNIGHT - Ireland vs Lithuania
BIELIK - Poland vs Sweden/Czechia
BUCHANAN - Albania U21 vs. England U21

Thursday 31st March, 2:05am
RAVEL - Jamaica vs Honduras

5 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Thursday 24th March, 7:45pm
BIELIK - Scotland vs Poland

Thursday 24th March, 11:05pm
RAVEL - Jamaica vs El Salvador

Friday 25th March, 12pm
ROBINSON - Northern Ireland U19 vs. Belgium U19s

Friday 25th March, 7pm
PLANGE - Poland U20 vs. England U20

Friday 25th March, 7:45pm
BUCHANAN - England U21 vs. Andorra U21

Saturday 26th March, 5pm
KNIGHT - Ireland vs Belgium

Sunday 27th March, 9:05pm
RAVEL - Canada vs Jamaica

Monday 28th March, 12pm
ROBINSON - Northern Ireland U19 vs. Czech Republic U19s

Tuesday 29th March, 5pm
CASHIN & FESTY - Sweden U21 vs. Republic of Ireland U21

Tuesday 29th March, 7:30pm
PLANGE - England U20 vs. Germany U20

Tuesday 29th March, 7:45pm
KNIGHT - Ireland vs Lithuania
BIELIK - Poland vs Sweden/Czechia
BUCHANAN - Albania U21 vs. England U21

Thursday 31st March, 2:05am
RAVEL - Jamaica vs Honduras

Thx for posting that GoC. Initially happy to see all those involved, but then thought that Plange and Festy should not be on the list and ended up depressed wondering if any of them would be Rams next year.....

1 hour ago, dabber said:

Thx for posting that GoC. Initially happy to see all those involved, but then thought that Plange and Festy should not be on the list and ended up depressed wondering if any of them would be Rams next year.....

At least Bielik, Robinson and Knight are currently contracted to us for next season, and we supposedly have an option to extend Buchanan's deal. I doubt we'd be able to keep any other than Robinson if we're relegated - they're far too good for that level.

I'm also hopeful Ravel and Cashin will wait for the club to be in a position to extend them. Ravel proved he was willing to wait last summer so I can't see why he'd not do the same this time.

Plange and Festy are obviously going to be playing elsewhere.