International Rams

Addingham Ram

https://www.sport.pl/pilka/7,65037,28534121,krystian-bielik-nie-dokonczyl-treningu-to-niestety-to-kolano.html (Google translated)

"...It was already the second half of Thursday's internal play on the pitch of ZWAR Międzylesie. Krystian Bielik, who started the meeting from the first minute, at one point knelt down and grabbed his knee. A doctor immediately appeared next to him. For Bielik it was the end of the match...The white-tailed eagle immediately covered his knee with ice. A dozen or so minutes later, he slowly descended to the bus, but fortunately without dressing. For now, it is not known how serious this injury is, but it is known that it is about the right knee. - Unfortunately, this is the knee that he had operated on a year ago. And not even a knee, but something under the knee - Michniewicz clarified."

I don't know whether Ravel travelled with the team or not, as he didn't play in the game against Suriname, but there's a lot of reports coming from Jamaica that the Jamaican national team are stuck in Suriname because their federation booked travel to Suriname, but didn't bother to arrange travel back to Jamaica from Suriname. Which isn't great.

Ireland U21's 1-0 up at half time, Cashin involved in the goal.

Ball played high and looping  (a little overhit) in the air from the middle, maybe 30 yards out, out toward the left just outside of the penalty area. Cashin chases it, hooks it over his shoulder back in the air to the edge of the box. Chested down by the JJ Kayode, falls to Smallbone who controls it and smashes it in on the half volley.

He's done well, won some headers, but not been on the ball much. Fellow debutant Adamarola at LB has been impressive, most of their team look quite handy tbf.

Edited by Coconut's Beard

19 hours ago, JfR said:

I don't know whether Ravel travelled with the team or not, as he didn't play in the game against Suriname, but there's a lot of reports coming from Jamaica that the Jamaican national team are stuck in Suriname because their federation booked travel to Suriname, but didn't bother to arrange travel back to Jamaica from Suriname. Which isn't great.

More on this. The players have put out a statement on the situation. Ravel Morrison and some other players didn't travel to Suriname because, as well as messing up the return travel, the JFF also messed up some players' travel to Suriname.

Edited by JfR

Hello Hello. Is there a process or place to potentially purchase tickets for someone else for the upcoming season? I am not yet sure, but am thinking about donating some tickets or potentially a season card to someone. I would like it to be as simple as just buying it and assigning it to someone who will be able to utilize it. But I imagine there will be more hurdles than that, especially since I currently live in the US. Thanks for any guidance. 

6 in 6 for this guy and 64 goals at club level since we looked at signing him.  Faroes and Gibralter in there but also Italy.  Glad we spent 2.5 million more on that fella who fell over a lot and went to the MLS for half the price two years later.  Only Derby s*** money on below average wingers.  Must be 25 years worth.

7 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

6 in 6 for this guy and 64 goals at club level since we looked at signing him.  Faroes and Gibralter in there but also Italy.  Glad we spent 2.5 million more on that fella who fell over a lot and went to the MLS for half the price two years later.  Only Derby s*** money on below average wingers.  Must be 25 years worth.

It looked as if it was all set for him to come here. He wanted the move and thought it would happen but we just wouldn't stump up the cash. Disappointing, especially when it's a player your manager has specifically identified. 

Given the situation we're in, I don't think "we should have paid what the selling club wanted" is the most realistic suggestion. There's also no guarantee he'd have adapted to the Championship any better than Joswiak did. Turkish strikers have been very hit and miss in English football in general for some reason.