International Rams

Addingham Ram

2 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Thanks for that Angie, I might well go to that, but why is it everything you do now you have to create an account 

So they can send you interminable emails. I get stuff from Southampton, Peterborough, Swindon and numerous other clubs I have been forced to register with to either buy tickets or even access their TV channel. Infuriating!

1 minute ago, angieram said:

So they can send you interminable emails. I get stuff from Southampton, Peterborough, Swindon and numerous other clubs I have been forced to register with to either buy tickets or even access their TV channel. Infuriating!

I still get invites to Delia’s restaurant at the Norwich ground cos we stayed there at new year a while back 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Even worse if you buy a birthday present for one of your children's friends who inevitably support a big successful glory hunting team

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...