International Rams

Addingham Ram

2 minutes ago, nottingram said:

Kamil Jozwiak emptying his pockets tonight

89EF7DE9-9E40-43C4-B886-3B8AB0A16DD1.jpeg.a428f4f512bdc2d682e9b0440242cfa1.jpeg

C97CCCBC-36D1-421E-923D-3F4AAEB3D713.jpeg.bef79064dfb39f3111ea06ba5e7bbd01.jpegEB4503FE-850A-4268-AA03-BEAC1323BAD6.jpeg.5a21c1790b33ba21aecc423e6ab344f0.jpeg54745D59-AC03-42E3-96FB-22646E2D95F5.jpeg.ba90e04e06424504e99d7122f0fc820e.jpeg

Think he'd rather have the £100m than having to keep that twit in his company until he returns him to his rightful owner.

Perhaps he could hold him hostage? £300m by tomorrow morning or Kamil smashes one of his kneecaps with a hammer?

Edited by Coconut's Beard

2 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

With both Joz and Morrison on international duty and doubtful for Friday night it really does make our available sqaud look thin.

Thought Morrison was back with us today? 

2 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

With both Joz and Morrison on international duty and doubtful for Friday night it really does make our available sqaud look thin.

Ravel should be available. Jamaica have only used their English-based players in the earlier Panama match, as the other matches are away in red list countries.

7 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Thought Morrison was back with us today? 

7 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Morrison is OK for Friday he trained at Moor Farm this morning. 

6 minutes ago, JfR said:

Ravel should be available. Jamaica have only used their English-based players in the earlier Panama match, as the other matches are away in red list countries.

That is a relief. I stand corrected on that sorry. I was thinking there was no way he was going play Friday if was still on international duty.

16 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

He just got caught on grealishs hairband, the big jessie... ?

Please consider that this sort of comment is potentially homophobic.

Lots of reasons not to like Grealish, his "non-masculine" choice of headgear is not a valid one

1 hour ago, Tombo said:

Lots of reasons not to like Grealish, his "non-masculine" choice of headgear is not a valid one

Any guy who is confident enough to wear a hair band is confident enough to have the piss taken out of him for it. The guy is an alpha male captain of the football team, I don’t think anyone is questioning his masculinity. I’m as SJW as the next guy, really, but there’s got to be some wiggle room for a bit of bants left in this world.

Probably should be careful calling him a Jessie though, Lingard might get offended.  

38 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Any guy who is confident enough to wear a hair band is confident enough to have the piss taken out of him for it. The guy is an alpha male captain of the football team, I don’t think anyone is questioning his masculinity. I’m as SJW as the next guy, really, but there’s got to be some wiggle room for a bit of bants left in this world.

Probably should be careful calling him a Jessie though, Lingard might get offended.  

I don't know what's worse, Grealish being compared to Lingard or Lingard to Grealish. I suppose they both deserve it!

5 hours ago, Tombo said:

The phrase was used readily by my long time Scottish mate to refer to anyone who was somewhat vain in the area of personal grooming, or who did something especially weak. 

I could perhaps have used the phrase "the big, vainglorious, lacking in substantive robust physicality individual", just to be absolutely clear. 

But didn't. 

There is no linkage to homosexuality in the etymological derivation of the term that I can find and nor was any inferred.