International Rams

Addingham Ram

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yeah, if it wasn't for Rooney I heard Lewandowski was deffo signing for us in January! 

Oh yeah I'm sure Lewandowski used some form of telekinesis and made Jozwiak put a brilliant cross in. ?

I was referring to the fact he's actually playing in team with tactics that create space for him to do something in. He's had more attacking space in this game than he gets in about 5 games for Derby, and he's playing in wing back.  

51 minutes ago, chewbacca said:

He looked decent all night, and provided a brilliant assist, hope we can keep him and get the best out of him.

He was, noticed a few crosses came into the box from his side but I wasn’t surprised by that as I don’t really consider him a wing back, for that reason given international level, I thought he did well.

So good he got an assist, hope he plays further forward against Sweden.

48 minutes ago, England Ram said:

Sadly struggled the second half and was picked out by the commentators for his ‘wastefulness’. 

Poland were playing 3-4-3 and I don't think it wasn't really working. But not many crosses from either wing were reaching a target.

• 2 months later...

Good to see this thread revived. We've also had a first call-up to the Scottish U21s for Jack Stretton: https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2021/08/stretton-called-up-for-scotland-under-21-duty

So the only first teamers likely to be going away for this international break seem to be:

• Kamil Jozwiak (Poland)
  • Jack Stretton (Scotland U21)
  • Louie Watson (Ireland U21)
  • Lee Buchanan (England U20)