International Rams

Addingham Ram

43 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Beilik left on the bench for Poland. They are playing wing backs , one of them is Cash . Like most teams nowadays midfielders  are expected to cover a lot of ground in the way Knight does for his country. Beilik just doesn’t have the legs.

Think Poland have left their first eleven on the bench tonight - saving them for the qualifier rather than this friendly…

12 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Having not paid any attention is Lawrence not in the welsh squad? - seems unlucky if not 

Lawrence is now behind B.Johnson and Z.Thomas in the pecking order . I don’t think the sending off helped. He would have to start next season “On Fire” if he has any chance of going to Qatar.

16 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

Beilik left on the bench for Poland. They are playing wing backs , one of them is Cash . Like most teams nowadays midfielders  are expected to cover a lot of ground in the way Knight does for his country. Beilik just doesn’t have the legs.

Not surprising as still getting over acl and is still not at full match fitness

On 24/03/2022 at 09:37, Ghost of Clough said:

Friday 25th March, 12pm
ROBINSON - Northern Ireland U19 vs. Belgium U19s

Friday 25th March, 7pm
PLANGE - Poland U20 vs. England U20

Friday 25th March, 7:45pm
BUCHANAN - England U21 vs. Andorra U21

Robinson actually played against and beat Norway 2-1. He started the game (unsure if full game or came off) whilst former Ram Kellyman came off the bench.

Plange came on for the final 15 minutes as England lost 2-0.

Buchanan didn't feature. 

12 hours ago, OohMartWright said:

Bielik played the full ninety minutes as Poland beat Sweden 2-0 to book their place in Qatar. Should boost his confidence.

So on the one hand, he's starting to get back to the pkayer he was, and should he still be with us next season that can only be good news, but on the other hand, if we drop to League One and he is still with us, we lose him for the duration of the world Cup, whilst our matches would probably still be played.

If Wales qualify, and if Lawrence is still with us next year (big IFs I know), same scenario.

It's almost like the football gods conspire against us ?.

2 hours ago, Addingham Ram said:

So on the one hand, he's starting to get back to the pkayer he was, and should he still be with us next season that can only be good news, but on the other hand, if we drop to League One and he is still with us, we lose him for the duration of the world Cup, whilst our matches would probably still be played.

If Wales qualify, and if Lawrence is still with us next year (big IFs I know), same scenario.

If we’ve still got Lawrence and bielik in league 1, we’ll be about 50 points clear by Christmas anyway. 

3 hours ago, Addingham Ram said:

If Bielik and Lawrence are with us in L1, they need to seriously consider changing agents. I could do a better job and i have no idea what to do

• 1 month later...