New Vote: Is Rooney the man to take us forward? 29/12/20

Day

New Vote: Is Rooney the man to take us forward?  

333 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Voted yes because there’s no undecided option. I was vociferously against the idea when he was first put in charge, but he’s done better than I expected in terms of getting the team organised, and now tonight he’s got them playing with some cutting edge as well. It remains risky to appoint a manager based on his record as caretaker though, and as always it’s still very risky to appoint a rookie manager in our dangerous position. It’s an appointment that could go either way imo, so I’m on the fence. It’s progress from where I was previously mind, which was I’d have literally taken any manager on the planet over Rooney!

Had to vote yes really, if he doesn't get the job with the way we've improved and the results we've got, then he was never going to get it. We took a gamble by even giving him an interim stint given the position we were in, so to say thanks for that and hire someone else would be silly.

There is NO! other option for a Manager, New man comes in, Changes training, Changes formations, Changes attitude, Changes diets, And most important changes how we play...it's a resounding YES!! from me.

All the above aren't facts...just my Opinion ?

Archived