New Vote: Is Rooney the man to take us forward? 29/12/20

Day

New Vote: Is Rooney the man to take us forward?  

333 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Jourdan said:

Now you could be right and that could be Rooney, but the evidence isn’t overwhelming at the moment.

Well for some he's not had long enough to do that. Afterall there's still some think Cocu would have suceeded...

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Who should we compare how Rooney is currently doing against then? 'Change the feckin' record' is the cry of Cocu's last few disciples who still haven't quite managed to take off their blinkers. ?

Whereas 'but, but, but Cocu...' is the cry of Rooney's #1 fanboy every time we drop a baalock. See, this games piss easy innit! 

Just now, 86 Hair Islands said:

Whereas 'but, but, but Cocu...' is the cry of Rooney's #1 fanboy every time we drop a baalock. See, this games piss easy innit! 

Yep until after Rooney gets to bring in a few players it's all down to the poo Cocu left us in. You're right it is easy.

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yep until after Rooney gets to bring in a few players it's all down to the poo Cocu left us in. You're right it is easy.

He's already had Jozzy, Bielik and CKR mate. Does he need De Bruyne, Aguero and VVD to get us safe. Must a bit poo then really! I take it all back, Rooney out!! Anyway, I'll leave you prattle on about Cocu all night yet again. Time to have a beer.

15 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Anyway, I'll leave you prattle on about Cocu all night yet again. Time to have a beer.

Oh and you blinkered Cocu disciples are the ones that keep going on and on and on - apparently it isn't possible to mention him without having a huge number of posts about how he's always mentioned!!! ?

Who'd have thought posters would mention the manager (Cocu in case you missed it) that dropped us in this poo and leaves us in a relegation fight? 

Archived