Max Lowe

QuitYourJibbaJivin

10 hours ago, JfR said:

Don't know about anyone else, but I do always find it disappointing when a former Derby player joins the Red Dogs, not least an academy graduate. I understand the decision, though, he needs to be getting games at his age, and he's not getting them at Sheffield United.

Doubly disappointing when it's a Derby fan no less. Obviously, I'm not a professional footballer but I'd take pretty much anything over going and playing there.

2 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

If he plays on Saturday just pop a cross from the left wing over to the far post and pop it in whilst he is doing his usual trick of standing watching. Job done. 

Don't think he's even signed

Edited by Srg

Nothing but respect for Max. 

Came from a town next to where I live, a very down to earth guy with lovely parents.

He would have stayed at Derby for all of his career given the chance so we should only show him respect and nothing else. There's no reason we shouldn't clap him tomorrow and let him know he was one of our own. 

12 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Came from a town next to where I live, a very down to earth guy with lovely parents.

He would have stayed at Derby for all of his career given the chance so we should only show him respect and nothing else. There's no reason we shouldn't clap him tomorrow and let him know he was one of our own. 

I liked him, still do, but a bit of pantomime booing never did anyone any harm.

40 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I liked him, still do, but a bit of pantomime booing never did anyone any harm.

As @ThePrisonersaid below.

I get what your saying @DarkFruitsRam7but we know what ex-players normally do to us. Reverse psychology and we'll have his head in a spin ?

20 hours ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

When he scores an own goal, we can sing ‘he’s one of our own.’ That should make him feel better. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...