Holiday Plans 2021

Sith Happens

On 26/06/2021 at 17:38, angieram said:

I've just had my 2021 holiday. Beautiful scenery, crap weather.

20210620_123556.jpg

On 26/06/2021 at 20:27, angieram said:

…sorry but your photo isn't working for me, not sure why.

My pic was showing (to me) when you posted, but now seems to have disappeared!

It was too similar to yours to ignore, so trying again, from a different source…

34BCD221-A990-4648-A24C-2314A27BCB80.thumb.jpeg.04b8e4e6396c368ba2d7770472a78ff2.jpeg

?

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Let me know when it is next at home and I might come and have a look at it. Kick the tyres. That kind of thing.

Kick away. It’s on me drive, I might open a window and serve burgers to the passing trade.

On 26/06/2021 at 09:04, Boycie said:

Don’t they just alter the cost if they feel it’s worth more?

I just moved flights from next week, to 6th September. I wanted to move them to the 27th , but it won't let me move that far ahead. So, cost of moving them was £45. If I can't use them next time, it's probably not worth moving again. Just let them go, and re book new ones, will probably be cheaper.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Back home now following a few days in Kings Lynn.

Heading down to Hove towards the end of September for the Sussex v Derbyshire match - may squeeze a Blackpool long weekend in beforehand, and probably another one afterwards. Then, hopefully, the Bruges beer festival next February.

Ah, retirement.

15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Heading down to Hove towards the end of September for the Sussex v Derbyshire match - may squeeze a Blackpool long weekend in beforehand, and probably another one afterwards. Then, hopefully, the Bruges beer festival next February.

Ah, retirement.

Despite how miserable you are in the other thread, its good to see you are actually getting on with life and enjoying your retirement!

We have a few sites not too far from Kings Lynn and its turning out to be a bumper season so far, was Kings Lynn busy?

42 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ah, retirement.

2 Days to watch all 3 innings and then 2 days to enjoy Brighton?

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

Despite how miserable you are in the other thread, its good to see you are actually getting on with life and enjoying your retirement!

We have a few sites not too far from Kings Lynn and its turning out to be a bumper season so far, was Kings Lynn busy?

Never miserable - grumpy, because I just grow tired of misinformation. You'd think that I would be used to it by now ;).

Kings Lynn wasn't really busy (it's more a gateway than a resort as such) - however, Sheringham and Hunstanton were, and Wells Next To The Sea was heaving. However, we found nowhere to park there, so didn't stop. On the way home, we popped up to Skeggy for a few hours. That was fun, seeing a whole town full of proper miserable people - all gumps.