Holiday Plans 2021

Sith Happens

Just back from a mid-week break at a Hoseasons (4 nights) staying in a 2 bedroom lodge, with hot tub.  Still not cheap at just over £800 but far cheaper than the simply extortionate prices being charged by Centre Parcs.

As and when we do return to some normality, if anyone does fancy Centre Parcs abroad, book direct on the relevant country's website, not through the UK site, i.e. book and pay in Euros.  It's usually far cheaper - we went to Holland (Het Meerdal if I recall) a few years back and the holiday, plus crossing was still way cheaper than staying in a UK resort.  I don't recall exactly but I'm sure is was almost half the price. 

Should be out in Stalis right now watching the football with a frosted beer glass full of pils. 

I could have been out in Albufeira right now watching the football with a cold beer. 

instead, on the sofa with a can of coke zero and a bag of pork scratchings. 

Damn you Grant Shapps you Bamford. 

17 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Should be out in Stalis right now watching the football with a frosted beer glass full of pils. 

I could have been out in Albufeira right now watching the football with a cold beer. 

instead, on the sofa with a can of coke zero and a bag of pork scratchings. 

Damn you Grant Shapps you Bamford. 

Pork scratchings should only be eaten after you’re several pints down, they are not a on the sofa with a coke kinda snack! 

Nip down the offy and try to rectify this by grabbing a couple of cans

15 minutes ago, David said:

Pork scratchings should only be eaten after you’re several pints down, they are not a on the sofa with a coke kinda snack! 

Nip down the offy and try to rectify this by grabbing a couple of cans

I’ve got a 8 pack in the fridge. I’m scared to drink them cos my head went last time I drank alcohol. 

13 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I’ve got a 8 pack in the fridge. I’m scared to drink them cos my head went last time I drank alcohol. 

Yeah mate, don't have a drink unless you're feeling better. It's a depressant, and you act on impulse etc more. You probably know that anyway.

Get your head right first. 

8 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I'll be going the following Saturday for a couple of days. Time to catch up with the folks and see what further teenage haunts have closed down. 

George and dragon hasn’t reopened after the lockdown. ?

Our 2 daughters went to stay with the wife’s mum and dad for a week whilst our son was born last week... the eldest who’s four was telling every one who would listen (and many who wouldn’t) that her and her sister were going on a ‘beach holiday’. The in laws live in Grimsby...

3 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Our 2 daughters went to stay with the wife’s mum and dad for a week whilst our son was born last week... the eldest who’s four was telling every one who would listen (and many who wouldn’t) that her and her sister were going on a ‘beach holiday’. The in laws live in Grimsby...

If you let them keep believing that it's going to make future holidays so much cheaper! ?

9 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

It’s my plan as a punishment! ? if they misbehave they have to go and spend the day in Grimsby! 

I still remember many decades ago my Grandad taking me round Grimsby fish market - seeing fish gutted, what a treat! ?