Leeds United Premier League Adventures

Day

Lost again, 4th from bottom with Newcastle (gotta assume will spend big in January) and Burnley (always escape relegation) beneath them.

I know its a long season and a lot can happen, but given the predicament we're in, its something to laugh at ? 

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

6 minutes ago, maxjam said:

Lost again, 4th from bottom with Newcastle (gotta assume will spend big in January) and Burnley (always escape relegation) beneath them.

I know its a long season and a lot can happen, but given the predicament we're in, its something to laugh at ? 

But.... But.... Kalvin Phillips..... England midfielder.......engine room..... Bielsa genius...... ?

3 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

But.... But.... Kalvin Phillips..... England midfielder.......engine room..... Bielsa genius...... ?

I was kind of hoping they’d get relegated last season, so the Leeds fans will have waited all that time to see them in the premier league, and then the one season they’re there, they’re not allowed to actually go. Cruel, but hilarious.

Ill have to settle with them being able to watch them for one season, but having missed the season when they were actually quite good and worth watching, now they’re going to watch them lose week in and week out, and eventually get relegated. 

34 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I was kind of hoping they’d get relegated last season, so the Leeds fans will have waited all that time to see them in the premier league, and then the one season they’re there, they’re not allowed to actually go. Cruel, but hilarious.

Ill have to settle with them being able to watch them for one season, but having missed the season when they were actually quite good and worth watching, now they’re going to watch them lose week in and week out, and eventually get relegated. 

Second season malaise. I think once bielsa leaves, rapid decline will set in.... 

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, maxjam said:

Lol, spoke to soon. 7-0 now ?

I think the avereage number of fingers on leeds fans hands is five. They quite often lose one or two when they first start trying to fasion rudimentry tools and weapons from the materials they find and in the savage battles over the best bin territories as the males seek to attract a female.

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think the avereage number of fingers on leeds fans hands is five. They quite often lose one or two when they first start trying to fasion rudimentry tools and weapons from the materials they find and in the savage battles over the best bin territories as the males seek to attract a female.

The top silverback never lets his out of his sight

image.thumb.png.58476469eaeda65fbce6151a6737ee18.png