Leeds United Premier League Adventures

Day

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

The theory that they would tire and collapse towards the end of the season was complete nonsense then.  The most intense and tiring Premier league season ever, but Leeds only lost one of their last ten matches.   I don't begrudge them it to be honest, not at the moment at least, as they play attractive and entertaining football. 

11 hours ago, i-Ram said:

They did alright @Daviddon’t you think. 9th is a pretty good achievement with a dodgy defence.

Easy when the manager gets his minions into the opposition training ground bushes to spy on their tactics.

Never took that into account.

Waiting for the day Bielsa leaves so they can follow the Sunderland path.

3 hours ago, David said:

Easy when the manager gets his minions into the opposition training ground bushes to spy on their tactics.

Never took that into account.

Waiting for the day Bielsa leaves so they can follow the Sunderland path.

It's going to be very funny watching Leeds fans realising that it was Bielsa that everyone loved and actually no one likes Leeds utd.

4 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

It's going to be very funny watching Leeds fans realising that it was Bielsa that everyone loved and actually no one likes Leeds utd.

I doubt that will come as a shock to them after all these decades!  ?

They're like Millwall, but with cute little twirly scarves!

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Remember lads they're watching us. Don't embarrass yourselves again this season.

I upset a few on Sunday for suggesting that Kalvin Phillips didn't boss the first half. 

Leeds fans online are the most sensitive insecure bunch going.

No hashtags, no mentions, any tweet that is ever so slightly negative about them, they are in there.

Should have seen them when Southgate didn’t pick Bamford, ooof, they didn’t take that well at all. 

1 hour ago, rynny said:

Leave'em alone. Dopey and Happy are having a nice time. 

Grumpy, Bashful, Sneezy, Doc and Sleepy are still hammering away on the internet how Ben 'Snow' White is only an England player because of his time with Leeds.