Live football thread.

Rev

Could this season have gone much worse as a Derby fan? Everything that’s happened on and off the pitch, now compounded by potentially having to give Leeds a guard of honour at our own ground, and Forest looking to have a real chance at winning the playoffs as well. All while we’re left for yet another year in this bank division. Genuinely painful at the moment. Fair play to Leeds though, Bielsa is a fantastic manager. They did very well appointing him.

Edited by Millenniumram

With all the talk about Leeds, it shouldn't be forgotten that West Brom had a 12 point lead over 3rd place Fulham in mid-December and now look likely to end up in the playoffs, and for it not to be Fulham to overtake them. Pretty poor when you consider the quality they have.

3 minutes ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

No chance florist will win play offs. Like to see them get battered by Brentford at Wembley.

Brentford are going up autos, Florist will do it, I have a horrible feeling 

17 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Could this season have gone much worse as a Derby fan? Everything that’s happened on and off the pitch, now compounded by potentially having to give Leeds a guard of honour at our own ground, and Forest looking to have a real chance at winning the playoffs as well. All while we’re left for yet another year in this bank division. Genuinely painful at the moment. Fair play to Leeds though, Bielsa is a fantastic manager. They did very well appointing him.

You must be young.

I could imagine many ways this season could have been worse. Largely based on the experience of previous seasons.

So, to clarify... I think...

Dirties are now confirmed as promoted.

Which leaves...

Scenario 1:
If Brentford fail to win tomorrow (Stoke away), Leeds will be crowned as Champions, and I believe protocol suggests our players would give them a guard of honour before kick off on Sunday... on our pitch... on our turf... on our manor!

Scenario 2:
If Brentford do win at Stoke tomorrow, We would need to beat The Dirties on Sunday to stop them being crowned as Champions at the final whistle... on our pitch... on our turf... on our manor!

Scenario 3:
A Brentford win tomorrow, and a Rams win on Sunday, and I don't give a flying fig who gets crowned champions the following week, as it won't be happening on our pitch... on our turf... on our manor!  

Come on you Bees. 
Come on you Rams.
Pretty Please.
Do it for the fans!

Best team in the league - great that they are swopping with pub teams like Bournemouth. I hope we are respectful and we do a guard of honour for them, they deserve it.

Edited by Mafiabob

Well done to Leeds, amazingly got promoted out of poor league by doing nothing different. It’s not that Leeds are so much better this season, it’s the quality in the opposition has not been as good as last

Getting promoted due to your rivals ineptitude is the bow on the cake.