Live football thread.

Rev

7 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Had a skim of the oatcake forum.

Many posts along the lines of "the entire team disgusts me". Poor babies ?

Whenever I need cheering up I go on there - they really are a foul-mouthed bunch of idiots.

They really have it in for Butland. Their defender commits a ridiculous challenge on the stroke of half-time and most of the vitriol is directed towards their keeper because he dives the wrong way for the penalty.

47 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Whenever I need cheering up I go on there - they really are a foul-mouthed bunch of idiots.

They really have it in for Butland. Their defender commits a ridiculous challenge on the stroke of half-time and most of the vitriol is directed towards their keeper because he dives the wrong way for the penalty.

They're praying Wigan and Wednesday get their points deductions. Apparently there will be an announcement tomorrow regarding Wednesday's verdict. If Wigan, Wednesday and ourselves get 12 points stolen off us, this is what the revised table will look like.

image.png.038c6c3e2080ebd4bbec29a731217291.png

36 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

They're praying Wigan and Wednesday get their points deductions. Apparently there will be an announcement tomorrow regarding Wednesday's verdict. If Wigan, Wednesday and ourselves get 12 points stolen off us, this is what the revised table will look like.

image.png.038c6c3e2080ebd4bbec29a731217291.png

They should take points off Middlesborough and Barnsley for being mardy bar stewards and give the points to us by way of compensation.

9 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Did I understand right - that VAR was used to say whether it was in or out of the area and they didn't look at the fact that it wasn't even a ducking foul?

When you consider that they are happy to spend over 5 mins deciding if someone is 1mm offside. They "checked" that penalty in no time. Awful.

Just to add to the VAR debacle. The premier League have confirmed that 3 big decisions in games last night VAR officials got wrong.... Having seen the Man Utd penalty and the push on Kane non penalty, you do wonder what the heck they are watching.

Can't blame the rules for that!

14 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

duck me, Bournemouth v Spurs is bad

Is Jose secretly trying to ruin Spurs? They really are a dreadful team to watch at the moment - suspect most of there fans would be more than happy to go back to entertaining football (without winning anything) rather than Jose's verion of dull football (also without winning anything)....

15 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Is Jose secretly trying to ruin Spurs? They really are a dreadful team to watch at the moment - suspect most of there fans would be more than happy to go back to entertaining football (without winning anything) rather than Jose's verion of dull football (also without winning anything)....

I used to look forward to games on tv that featured Spurs. Now, I can barely believe I kept it on to the end yesterday. 12 mins of added on time too.