Live football thread.

Rev

12 hours ago, Van Gritters said:

Sheffield Utd 3 - 0 Chelsea

Two goals for David McGoldrick not many Forest fans or Ipswich would have thought he was good enough for the Premier League. I say well done to him he has taken his chance and is doing ok.

Always been a good player but the label says 'striker' when he's not a striker. Gets judged on goals but he's very good at keeping the ball and bringing others in. 

Last season Norwich over 90 points ano scored over 90 goals

Now they're rock bottom with Villa while obviously Sheffield United (including David McGoldrick, Ben Osborn, Kieron Freeman, Billy Sharp and George Baldock) are 6th ahead of Arsenal and Spurs. 

The conversations we have had on here about who's good enough and who isn't. 

Turns out Enda Stevens and George Baldock might be but Henri Lansbury, Connor Hourihane and John McGinn might not be that good. 

Sith Happens
16 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Now they're rock bottom with Villa while obviously Sheffield United (including David McGoldrick, Ben Osborn, Kieron Freeman, Billy Sharp and George Baldock) are 6th ahead of Arsenal and Spurs. 

Turns out Enda Stevens and George Baldock might be but Henri Lansbury, Connor Hourihane and John McGinn might not be that good. 

Certainly I doubt many experts amongst us would have predicted the order the 3 promoted teams would have finished. I thought Villa would do enough to stay up comfortably, but always thought the other two would go down.

Shows what I know.

31 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Bit unfair on McGinn who started the season very well and was getting rave reviews only to get a bad injury - he's now being pushed to play when he doesn't look fully fit and the majority of the Villa team around him seem to have already given up.....