Live football thread.

Rev

Just now, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

So Villa stay up and Bournemouth don’t, all because of the goal that “goal line Technology” and “VAR”didn’t give against Sheffield United. 
This could get messy

Nah. If anything was gonna happen it would have already. And now they're a Championship team no-one gives a damn.

1 minute ago, JfR said:

That Sheffield United goal against Aston Villa that wasn't given has had a real knock-on effect in regards to relegation
I could see Bournemouth taking some sort of action over that

I bet the people in charge of that are like: ‘why couldn’t it have just happened in a meaningless mid table clash? It would all be forgotten by now.’

6 minutes ago, JfR said:

That Sheffield United goal against Aston Villa that wasn't given has had a real knock-on effect in regards to relegation
I could see Bournemouth taking some sort of action over that

Bournemouth cheated to get up anyway - karma.

11 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

So Villa stay up and Bournemouth don’t, all because of the goal that “goal line Technology” and “VAR”didn’t give against Sheffield United. 
This could get messy

No. It's because that's the way the table ended up after 38 games.

Sith Happens
38 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I bet the people in charge of that are like: ‘why couldn’t it have just happened in a meaningless mid table clash? It would all be forgotten by now.’

I bet the people in charge are like: 'we really don't give a flying duck, we are happy to throw around fines, point deductions and bans if a club or player does something wrong,  but we are beyond reproach and really couldn't give a toss'

Problem Villa have is that they stick with Smith now - the bloke spent fortunes and nearly got them relegated... if I were them I’d be still getting rid otherwise they’ll be down and out after 15 games under him next season 

Just now, Mafiabob said:

Problem Villa have is that they stick with Smith now - the bloke spent fortunes and nearly got them relegated... if I were them I’d be still getting rid otherwise they’ll be down and out after 15 games under him next season 

Grealish will still leave also, won’t be easy to replace him.

1 minute ago, Mafiabob said:

That’s two relegation places settled in my own personal fantasy premier league next season, Villa and Leeds. Who can the third be?

Sith Happens
Just now, TigerTedd said:

That’s two relegation places settled in my own personal fantasy premier league next season, Villa and Leeds. Who can the third 

please please please west ham