Suite Chinese people

MackworthRamIsGod

Just now, Mick Brolly said:

"Very important guests from China" that's what I think the man on the tannoy said.

So in other words, the Chinese Mafia? I suppose that’s one way to make the players perform on the pitch if they’re scared shitless. Lovely jubbly. Gotta hand it to Mel, he does think outside of the box

Just now, GenBr said:

Chinese Businessmen came for a tour around Derbyshire and visited Pride Park a while ago, but nothing ever came of that. If they watched the match last night i dont think we will ever see them again.

Was just thinking the same ? 

14 minutes ago, Sexydadbod said:

Don’t know why but this thread made me giggle. How did you know they were Chinese people ?. Could have been North Koreans for all you know. Takeover bid incoming from Kim Jong Un

Because my mate Mad Mick said they were Chinese, he is a lorry driver and gets about a bit so he knows a thing or two about foreigners, plus apparently 1 of them were wearing red socks so good enough for me.

20 minutes ago, Sexydadbod said:

Don’t know why but this thread made me giggle. How did you know they were Chinese people ?. Could have been North Koreans for all you know. Takeover bid incoming from Kim Jong Un

Me too.... for different reasons tho.

suite

noun [ C ]uk /swiːt/ us /swiːt/ ; suite noun [ C ] (SET OF ROOMS) a set of connected rooms, especially in a hotel:

Got amental picture which amused me lol

20 minutes ago, nfb said:

Me too.... for different reasons tho.

suite

noun [ C ]uk /swiːt/ us /swiːt/ ; suite noun [ C ] (SET OF ROOMS) a set of connected rooms, especially in a hotel:

Got amental picture which amused me lol

Room for a wardrobe then

1 minute ago, SchtivePesley said:

I heard the reason Malone got subbed at half time was because one of this delegation stormed the dressing room and grabbed his wrist firmly with both hands and proceeded to twist them in opposite directions.

Very painful by all accounts

I heard they said he ran around like a rabbit in headlights and asked if his first name was Bugsy 

18 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

If they were investors looking to put money in I think they’ll have changed their mind after seeing our midfield?

Very true as well,if they are they will realize we need around 9 decent players so i hope they have deep pockets

1 hour ago, Sexydadbod said:

Any idea if renting PP out as a base for launching ballistic missiles would help our FFP situation?

Just hope they remember to open the roof first.

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Because my mate Mad Mick said they were Chinese, he is a lorry driver and gets about a bit so he knows a thing or two about foreigners, plus apparently 1 of them were wearing red socks so good enough for me.

I can't decide if this is comedy gold or racist bigotry of the highest order?