Suite Chinese people

MackworthRamIsGod

1 hour ago, CHCDerby said:

I heard they said he ran around like a rabbit in headlights and asked if his first name was Bugsy 

These Chinese clearly don't know their English idioms very well, since a rabbit in headlights does not run around but freezes in place.

Having met Malone they may however have a tighter grasp on their English idiots.

Edited by Coconut

50 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Any idea if renting PP out as a base for launching ballistic missiles would help our FFP situation?

Just hope they remember to open the roof first.

That is bound to help, every little helps with FFP. 

But then again, Isis are trying to buy the league and EFL aren’t doing anything about it. Absolutely disgusting and makes a mockery of FFP ?

Edited by Sexydadbod

4 minutes ago, Sexydadbod said:

That is bound to help, every little helps with FFP. 

But then again, Isis are trying to buy the league and EFL aren’t doing anything about it. Absolutely disgusting and makes a mockery of FFP ?

Wonder if they would fund the purchase of Gareth Bale if we get him to wear number 1515?

4 hours ago, SchtivePesley said:

I heard the reason Malone got subbed at half time was because one of this delegation stormed the dressing room and grabbed his wrist firmly with both hands and proceeded to twist them in opposite directions.

Very painful by all accounts

Still not as painful as watching him trying to knock the ball past his opponent 1 min before half time. 

11 hours ago, Gaspode said:

Don't think they were football investors - they were accompanied by the Council Leader so something related to bringing investment into the city rather than the club....

Yep, probably could do with a few more Chinese take aways in Derby City centre ?

On 21/08/2019 at 09:30, GenBr said:

Chinese Businessmen came for a tour around Derbyshire and visited Pride Park a while ago, but nothing ever came of that. If they watched the match last night i dont think we will ever see them again.

They are into meditation the Chinese , the game would have a had a similar effect.I know I was nearly comatose by the end of it.

• 1 year later...