Leeds United v Derby County play off semi final second leg

leaving for leeds in an hour , cant wait , this could be one of those special nights in our history , lets all give Frank and the boys our backing and hopefully Bielsa , his team and his spies will be facing another season in the Championship , everybody going , have a safe trip and those watching at home make sure everythings out of harms way ready for you to start the bounce in your living rooms , COME ON YOU RAMS

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

leaving for leeds in an hour , cant wait , this could be one of those special nights in our history , lets all give Frank and the boys our backing and hopefully Bielsa , his team and his spies will be facing another season in the Championship , everybody going , have a safe trip and those watching at home make sure everythings out of harms way ready for you to start the bounce in your living rooms , COME ON YOU RAMS

There is a lorry fire just after junction 28, 7 mile tail back go up to Chesterfield and get on at 29 or 30.

43 minutes ago, Ruda Harliss said:

Just got back from KTC after some Painful surgery. Can’t wait to see Keogh rising majestically through my opiate haze to bury the winner in the last minute ?

Let’s hope he’s not been on the same stuff as you. 

1416FBE7-6067-488F-A066-BDC44A1713FE.jpeg

3-1 win, Bennett to score the third after a magnificent break away late in the second half. 

Have a feeling Leeds will get someone sent off or a penalty, world tends to even itself out. 

Now or never Rams, this is the day when Keoghs become heroes, Lampard start a magnificent bounce and Bielsa becomes just a poor Yorkshire meme. 

Echoing what some others have written, I want to see us have a real go tonight - the opposite to what we witnessed in last year's second leg. I genuinely believe we can beat Leeds but it will take a real team effort to achieve the win. COYR!

7 hours ago, Jourdan said:

Did you see anything in Saturday’s performance that would be cause for optimism?

Not a lot but that's where people are different. Just because we were poor on Saturday why expect the next performance to not be better? If I took that view then why bother go at all?

Just now, WestKentRam said:

Don't know why I bothered coming to the match tonight. Over-hearing Leeds fans outside the stadium talk as if they're already through and planning the trip to Wembley. Even their programme has the final as their next match (tbc).

Will make our victory all the more sweet ???

1 minute ago, WestKentRam said:

Don't know why I bothered coming to the match tonight. Over-hearing Leeds fans outside the stadium talk as if they're already through and planning the trip to Wembley. Even their programme has the final as their next match (tbc).

The cocky bar stewards 

1 minute ago, WestKentRam said:

Well get behind the  boys and they all might just be crying and cancelling plans for Wembley in a few hours time!! 

Archived