Leeds United v Derby County play off semi final second leg

Think I’m gonna miss KO anorl the traffic into the stadium on a taxi is roughly an hour, I’ve left early enough to reach the stadium in time but ducks knows whether I’ll make it in on time... hopefully I walk in and Bennett’s put us two up inside 5 minutes 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Bennett....! Well at least there is next year..

I wonder who the manager will be.?

ridiculous decision to not play Marriott, letting his personal agenda get in the way of picking the best team. 

What personal agenda would that be. Clearly you have the inside scoop so care to share what you know?

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Is he better than Sibley?

Completely different type of midfielder from what I’ve seen of them both. Sibley is probably more in the mould of Mount, perhaps going back a bit Hendrick too. He’ll tidy up the midfield and has some flair about him. 

Knight definitely more of a Bryson type, runner with a bit of tenacity about him, always looked like he can take on a defence and a late runner into the box. I’d imagine his future role to be similar to that of Holmes, probably wouldn’t look lost out on the wing either. 

I like the decision to play Bennett, what a message it's sends out to our table topping best in the country youngsters, alongside picking Knight for the bench.

Stick with us lads, and they're isn't a game I won't consider you for, no matter how important, or who else has a claim.

Important too, anyone who thinks other teams won't be sniffing round the academy players after the season they've had is deluded, why go when the path to the first team is wide open?

5 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

ridiculous decision to not play Marriott, letting his personal agenda get in the way of picking the best team. 

You know for sure there is a personal agenda? 

Given the way we have lined up formation wise of late, I am not surprised Bennett has been given the nod over Marriott.

Marriott is not a lone striker option; he's made for a front 2 partnership. We might see that later in the game, although I suspect Bennett will be subbed because of being knackered.

We need the players who went missing in the first leg to be dominant, especially Mount.

4 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Ridiculous decision by Muespach Ram, letting his personal agenda get in the way of believing in the team.

Only pulling your leg, but if there’s one game we just need to show belief and get behind them then it’s this one mate!

5 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Ridiculous decision by Muespach Ram, letting his personal agenda get in the way of believing in the team.

Only pulling your leg, but if there’s one game we just need to show belief and get behind them then it’s this one mate!

I hope Mason isn't reading the forum at the moment, but I do agree entirely with what you're saying.

Archived