Leeds United v Derby County play off semi final second leg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

So Lampard thinks Mason Bennett is better in that position than Jack Marriott? Wow.

Fully expect Jack Marriott to get sold in the summer. What an insult to him, twice in a row.

Does he? Or does more stuff happen in football than just the 90mins on a Saturday?

14 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Ram said:

What has Marriott done lately to warrant a start? I think someone strong up top, Bennett gets my shout, this is his moment. 

Frank's hardly played Marriott since feb, but he is a proven goal scorer and we're a bit short on goals against the Dirty Leeds if you recall.

9 minutes ago, lukedcfc said:

Bennett obviously works harder in training, simples. 

Mickel Beck worked hard in training, but he was also poo. Personally, I don't care how hard they work in training - so long as they do it on match days. We were 1st Division Champions twice - with one of the biggest bunch of boozers on the planet.

3 minutes ago, Ramitupper said:

Frank's hardly played Marriott since feb, but he is a proven goal scorer and we're a bit short on goals against the Dirty Leeds if you recall.

Think we’ll sell Marriott in summer what do I know..... Total guess....  they don’t get on! Love Mason but I’d have to start Jack! 

Archived