Leeds United v Derby County play off semi final second leg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ariotofmyown said:

Injured apparently

Got attacked by a pack of wolves when his scouse voice went so high that only dogs and dolphins could hear him. Tore his throat completely out apparently. Either that, or he's been reading this forum and thought "duck it, I'll watch it on telly". 

Bennett, serious statement of intent from Frank.

looking forward to this regardless, and you know what Marriott against tired legs .. just a bit of role swapping, why not 

Feeling really edgy but it’s kind of enervating.

Wouldnt it be just amazing if we can do this ! COYR

2 minutes ago, Russell Ram said:

I am staggered by selecting Bennett over Marriott up front. I like Bennett but up front...on his own. Marriott is a goal threat. We need a goal threat in that position. Have we not learnt that from Saturday?!

He's not been a threat for months, I don't know why.

Mason has earned this chance, let's hope he grabs it.

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

He's not been a threat for months, I don't know why.

Mason has earned this chance, let's hope he grabs it.

Definitely can't be a threat for us on the bench, though.

If it's a purely footballing decision then I am just lost for words. 

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

He's not been a threat for months. I don't know why, but Mason has earned this chance, let's hope he grabs it.

He hasn't (for some reason) had a chance in the last 3 months. No idea what is going on there. But he has proven this season he can do it in that position when he has been allowed to play. 

Sith Happens

Must admit my confidence has dropped,  was really hoping Waghorn fit.

See Bennett as an impact player, hope so much he proves me wrong 

Knight making the bench could prove to be a subtle masterstroke by Frank. Attacking goal scoring midfielder, with a nasty streak about him, even better that it’s a player that Leeds will likely know absolutely nothing about. Could be a decent Hail Mary type sub in the second half. 

2 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Knight making the bench could prove to be a subtle masterstroke by Frank. Attacking goal scoring midfielder, with a nasty streak about him, even better that it’s a player that Leeds will likely know absolutely nothing about. Could be a decent Hail Mary type sub in the second half. 

Is he better than Sibley?

8 minutes ago, jono said:

Bennett, serious statement of intent from Frank.

looking forward to this regardless, and you know what Marriott against tired legs .. just a bit of role swapping, why not 

Feeling really edgy but it’s kind of enervating.

Wouldnt it be just amazing if we can do this ! COYR

Enervating? I feel the opposite on a bit of a high and really looking forward to the match

Archived