Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just Got back from London and read the Evening Standard yesterday. went to great lengths to welcome Petre Cech back home, soon to be joined by legend Frank Lampard. I got the impression the director woman Marina Gramovskaia is orchestrating the whole show no mention of Roman. 

19 minutes ago, Topram said:

Honestly believe that he doesn’t know what he wants to do, personally think he’d much rather another season with us before taking a different job 

I think he may have been unsure initially, but with the amount of time that has passed I now suspect Lampard has had (indirect?) talks with chelsea and they are just playing a game of brinkmanship hoping to avoid paying £4million comp (for someone they consider a Chelsea man in any case) Not sure where Mel stands in all of this, but if he really is being kept in the dark then it seems a bit unfair. Be glad when it's sorted and we can get a new manager. There are now better options around than Lampard. Chelsea will find this to their cost when the honeymoon period ends. I've no sympathy for them, a lousy club who would be no where without the (alleged) dubiously gained billions gifted by a (allegedly) very shifty Russian owner. 

17 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Well I'm watching the Lampards in their home and they haven't mentioned Chelsea or Derby once.

They're a new family from Essex on gogglebox.....?

Us mods are considering a straight ban for admitting to watching gogglebox.

I'm outraged that we have to consider it....

4 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Us mods are considering a straight ban for admitting to watching gogglebox.

I'm outraged that we have to consider it....

i like watching people watching people because i know some people are watching me watching people watching people and God watches those people watching me watching people watching people and it amuses me to imagine that someone is watching God watching people watching me watching people watching people

1 minute ago, ramit said:

i like watching people watching people because i know some people are watching me watching people watching people and God watches those people watching me watching people watching people and it amuses me to imagine that someone is watching God watching people watching me watching people watching people

get out GIF

11 minutes ago, I8Forest78 said:

If reports are true that hes told players hes going if the right offer comes in!!Then I say bye Frank!!The players now know that if the offer dont come in his heart aint in it!!Just want this over now!!

Lampard was on holiday, the players were on holiday.

4 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Do you honestly think they're going to say "go on then, as you've asked, yes we are/ no we're not interested"?

And, you don't give a damn about Chelsea fans feelings but you expect Chelsea to care about ours? Sounds like double standards to me.

Not at the moment,  they care far to much about themselves and how there shafting our supposed tinpot club to leave room for anyone else - narcissistic ball bags . When things go pear shaped following this I will.  I'll be delighted .

Archived