Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by David

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

I don't like Rio Ferdinand. Always seemed like a massive tool. 

But I hate his facial hair more. Maybe it's because I'm 33 and can't grow any but it looks like it should be used to wash frying pans

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Classless bunch of tossers. 

Utterly classless.

Why does he deserve the Chelsea job? Dean Smith deserves the job more than him, a manger Lampard was outwitted by on 2 occasions, or Bielsa, a manager he was outwitted by on 3 occasions.

If Drogba ends up in a job at Chelsea that would be shocking after how unprofessional he has been about all this.

Sounds to me like Chelseas hierarchy aren't 100 percent sure on Frank and his friends are trying to put a little pressure on.

16 minutes ago, Charlie George said:

Some people!

Be glad when this circus is over and we can move on.

Ferdinand is a crap pundit and a bit of a ******, and Drogba is just classless. That'll be the one positive if Frank goes, we won't have to listen to the Bamfords from big clubs pretending we didn't exist before Frank Lampard.

It would take Frank one WhatsApp message to ask his football friends not to comment on this speculation, as it's not respectful to his current employer.

Don't give me that balls about enjoying time on holiday and being out of the loop either, 5 seconds and done.

27 minutes ago, Charlie George said:

Some people!

Be glad when this circus is over and we can move on.

Drogba is absolutely loving all the attention. Won't stop going on about Frank and Chelsea. Getting to the point now where I can't wait until he's actually gone so we can move on with the season. Hate to be a snowflake but it's becoming all a bit disrespectful for my liking. Don't mind one video where he gets asked about it at a charity match, but plastering it all over instagram is pathetic. 

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Don’t get why all these ex pros are sticking their oar in. Exactly what Micheal Johnson was on about, disrespect. Nothing to do with them so stop stirring poo

Michael Johnson has more class in his little finger than Drogba and Ferdinand put together.

9 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

It would take Frank one WhatsApp message to ask his football friends not to comment on this speculation, as it's not respectful to his current employer.

Don't give me that balls about enjoying time on holiday and being out of the loop either, 5 seconds and done.

I've said from the very start, it would not surprise me if everything we are seeing is all part of the grand master plan.

Drogba, Harry Redknapp, Jamie Redknapp, Rio Ferdinand, even Glenn Johnson is getting in on the act now.

Frank Lampard clearly has access to social media as demonstrated by liking selected posts, so either he or Jody Morris could get on the blower and ask the likes of Didier to pack it on.

Remember Lampard and Drogba met for lunch little over a week ago, since that meeting Drogba has been very vocal!

4 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Drogba is absolutely loving all the attention. Won't stop going on about Frank and Chelsea. Getting to the point now where I can't wait until he's actually gone so we can move on with the season. Hate to be a snowflake but it's becoming all a bit disrespectful for my liking. Don't mind one video where he gets asked about it at a charity match, but plastering it all over instagram is pathetic. 

He's a desperate saddo trying to remain relevant in the eyes of the Chelsea faithful in the hope of landing a paid sinecure. Chill ya beans and laugh at him for what he is......?

8 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I've said from the very start, it would not surprise me if everything we are seeing is all part of the grand master plan.

Drogba, Harry Redknapp, Jamie Redknapp, Rio Ferdinand, even Glenn Johnson is getting in on the act now.

Frank Lampard clearly has access to social media as demonstrated by liking selected posts, so either he or Jody Morris could get on the blower and ask the likes of Didier to pack it on.

Remember Lampard and Drogba met for lunch little over a week ago, since that meeting Drogba has been very vocal!

Perhaps Frank is having doubts about the job and is staying here so his mates are doing all they can to convince him...wishful thinking?

28 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Absolutely, 100% spot on. 

Archived