Matej Vydra - Signed for Burnley

Bris Vegas

1 hour ago, EraniosSocks said:

Can’t see this rumour being viable to be honest, they don’t have a manager in place yet do they? 

Can see vyds leaving and to be honest I would love to see Lampard mould his own team 

Think Leeds have a separate transfer team to the manager, very similar to most European teams 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He’s got to be a 20m striker, no ifs or buts. Could accept 17+ add ons but you have to look at his clinical statistics in a team which rarely had dominant possession. Finished with the golden boot...

Some of the garbage fees being bandied about for players (Sawyers 8-10m and Bobby Reid 12-14m). 

Anything less is bad business. 

1 hour ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

I can definitely see Vydra going to fund Lampard’s own players. He will have his own ideas, and Vydra is the only real asset in the squad. Interesting times, would love to see Vyds stay but I would also like Lampard to mould his own squad 

This , get the right money for him circa £15m and get 3/4 top quality loans .It's the way forward imo.

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

How much do we owe Watford? We’ve had him 2 seasons haven’t we?

I would assume that Watford would have a sell on clause of some percentage which is the norm in nearly every transfer.So this has to be factored in to whatever price we would be prepared to sell at so if it is 10% then we are straight away down a mill on a 10 million deal.

7 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Can’t see Tom Pearce wanting to come here when he’s got Premier League interest. 

Give me £15m for Vydra and I’ll take it. Or £12m plus Pearce. 

Chance to play for Frankie might swing it

Pearce has just signed a 4 year contract so either that was so Leeds could hold out for a higher fee or they see a future for him at Elland Road. I think it's probably the latter because a 4 year contract is a real commitment for them to make.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Pearce has just signed a 4 year contract so either that was so Leeds could hold out for a higher fee or they see a future for him at Elland Road. I think it's probably the latter because a 4 year contract is a real commitment for them to make.

True, but what contract did Benik Afobe signed at Wolves?

Now they are looking to sell him to Roger inside a month for an alleged £2m profit. 

Contracts mean nothing in this game as we all know. 

I think Jerome or Martin should be sold ahead of Vydra as neither will score any where near as many goals as vydra.

Jerome is pure rubbish and at his age hes not going to get any better.

There are at 6 players who should be sold ahead of vydra.

So wheres the logic in his sale.

Just now, Oldben said:

I think Jerome or Martin shouldnt be sold ahead of Vydra as neither will score any where near as many goals as vydra.

Jerome is pure rubbish and at his age hes not going to get any better.

There are at 6 players who should be sold ahead of vydra.

So wheres the logic in his sale.

Because there's probably going to be very little interest if any in Martin or Jerome? And neither would fetch a fee anywhere near what Vydra would. If Lampard has to sell players before he can buy, getting a big fee for Vydra would help that 

Archived