Birmingham City F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

Oh Yes, another brilliant result.

Apart from Cardiff, all other results have gone for us again. Perhaps Wednesday can do us a favour next week.

10 minutes ago, McLovin said:

There was booing at the end of the Bristol game. Are the wheels starting to fall off? Let's hope so. We can all but finish their chances next Friday. Coyr

God - I hope so

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

So here it is boys and girls, my final drunken match report of the season.

Third 3-0 away win of the season. What else can I say. Time and time again, I've told people we've got nerves and ******** this year. Be that because of Rpwett, Curtis, Hudds, Nuge or Jack n' ******* Nory, I just know there's something about us now.

The stewards told me I'm not allowed to do the banker sign to the opposition fans. They can **** off. BurtonRam does what he wants. We turned up 10 minutes late and I forgot my ticket, so I missed the first goal and came in at 25 minutes. Who cares. I saw two-thirds of the goals and that's what matters.

Lawrence is getting better with every game. Same with Huddlestone. Keogh = Zeuss. Davies = legend. Carson = best keeper in the ******* country.

So, this will be my last night on the forum until June. Or should I say until we're a Premier League team. I'll make the arrangements with @David when I've sobered up.

Trust me boys and girls, we're ******* going up.

Up the ******* Rams.

A fitting result and performance from which to take your sabbatical. Take comfort from the fact there will be many of us that will miss your match reports. Who knows, a journalistic career my beckon for you after your studies. Just one bit of advice though, you may need to omit quite a few of the swear words otherwise your only prospective employers would be the Sunday Sport or Viz. Good luck with your exams. :thumbsup:

Does the Sunday Sport still exist btw?

Back at Brewdog in brum nice ale here! Anyway we once again didn't play at our best yet won and outclassed the other team, they couldn't pass for **** but we can defend and attack when matters... Vydra or Russell out MOTM today both ran and challenged for everything! Defended from the front! Love this side love this chance we have! 

Special mention for Russell ran his heart out but he gave us something else than just that he played with class something I've given him stick for! Amazing what a contract offer does ;) 

January take it easy on the drink about to go astray like a Johnny Russell shot.

Him, Lawrence and Vydra bloody marvellous, 2 in midfield rock solid, George was great, everyone else more than ok after first few minutes against a poor blues side. Fans brilliant throughout.

2nd in the league and getting stronger, bring on Brizzle.

3 hours ago, Derby blood said:

Good line up, got a good feeling about today, my bro, cousin and  one of my mates and his lad are there, hoping they return with big smiles on there faces, bring home the 3 points you Rams, think we win 2-0, scores Lawrance and Winnall, just so the away end can sing the Sam Winnall sing Lol.

Big smiles indeed. Need a pint tho

Excellent performance, no injuries of any note. All 3 points and another clean sheet. Other results favorable could just do with the plug butts holding Villa for a near purfect day.

Well done lads and a safe. Journey home to all that went to the game.

52 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

So here it is boys and girls, my final drunken match report of the season.

Third 3-0 away win of the season. What else can I say. Time and time again, I've told people we've got nerves and ******** this year. Be that because of Rpwett, Curtis, Hudds, Nuge or Jack n' ******* Nory, I just know there's something about us now.

The stewards told me I'm not allowed to do the banker sign to the opposition fans. They can **** off. BurtonRam does what he wants. We turned up 10 minutes late and I forgot my ticket, so I missed the first goal and came in at 25 minutes. Who cares. I saw two-thirds of the goals and that's what matters.

Lawrence is getting better with every game. Same with Huddlestone. Keogh = Zeuss. Davies = legend. Carson = best keeper in the ******* country.

So, this will be my last night on the forum until June. Or should I say until we're a Premier League team. I'll make the arrangements with @David when I've sobered up.

Trust me boys and girls, we're ******* going up.

Up the ******* Rams.

Pass those exams Son,make us proud?

Vydra was tremendous today. Tracked back won things laid off beautiful passes to create opportunities. Tireless throughout and utterly lethal when it mattered. Not a touch wasted. The swagger is noticeable and the fear he instills in defenders is chilling 

How much do I rate Gary Rowett ,,,,,,, this is what happens if you can get good players to buy into working like ****. Vydra is everywhere , chasing everything ,defensively and in attack ,he is a god this season , just a note to those who thought hard working was a dirty phrase in football terms errrrrr no it’s the very first building block , Thorne played very well ,new contract time , if there is a pacey ,strong hard working potential prem striker with an eye for goal out there break the bank and get him in this window to cover/ alternate with nuge and be the future and we are going up

Archived